Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooh, are we making interesting storyline’s?

Bent over to open a lower cupboard last night, lower back went pop and now I can’t bend over.

Wait, that’s my real life story!

I’m Trevelk, I own the local liquor store in Manger town.
turn up rage GIF by THUMP

Go you good thang! 😉

Coming from the elite lurker himself. When I'm sure you've got that spreadsheet keeping track of the whole game the whole time.

I've already explained why I've been quieter, plus I've had work the last 2 days.
See. These excuses don’t cut it O evil one

I've been making old man noises myself for a while.
My back went pop and my partner just looked at me and said ‘did you just put your back out?’

I couldn’t help but laugh as I went and laid down on the floor of the lounge room.

I’m 27 but I feel like I’m 72 right now.

welcome to the world of multiple ops crutches, FentanyL, opiates, other painkillers, anti inflamms, meds helping with shakes and balance

The flogs are going in this direction currently, right? Think I’m caught up and will place a vote on King Tenz for now thanks Grand Uncle Horace

You know full well I’ve been laying on the beach soaking up holiday sun! ☀️ 30 and perfect conditions here
That’s what someone evil would say

King Tenz cheers Grand Uncle Horace

I'm off to the village bar to watch some cricket and meet up with this bird Consuelo I hit up on Bumble. Thinking hand shandy for sure. Fingers crossed I get a root in the carpark.
I wonder which experience will end up being a greater disappointment.

liked mine too might just give him a day off from the site or something equally petty
If I was liking things that you and Clarkey are saying, I'd probably just take the day off myself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a vote count?

I kinda need one.
pretty sure you're leading just from the vibe of the thread but I've not actually tracked anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back