Preview West Coast vs Richmond - Rd 7 - Concrete Deck Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't see the logic in bringing Soldo in. I've never even heard of their Ruckman straddlediknow? The way a large portion of posters talk about stats only and not the actual game, I find it amusing that Patrick Naish has had more possessions than EVERY single Tiger player bar Short. When you factor in Short gets a stat for every single play on kick in Naish would be spanking him. Bloody hell we could use a highly skilled winger who can run and has great goal sense. Guess he didn't play tigers footy. Which these days means not getting a kick, when you do butchering it, either tackling high and giving away a free or getting your tackle shrugged. Good on Naish always knew he could be a good player if given a fair crack. We much rather our wingers to run lots of KMs whilst getting a handful of kicks and kick it out on the full or turn it over under no pressure resulting in a goal on overlap. Hey at least they apparently do it tigerishly?
I assume Balta will play back and Nank/Soldo will rotate forward to try and stretch them and limit McGovern and Barass' influence in the air where they have been dominant.
Mansell has been stiff here. Why not bring Miller back if Tarrant out? Guessing Balta and Stack to play backline? Wonder if Rioli Jr will get any midfield time
Because he's not very good?
I’m actually really annoyed and against the decision to not play dusty.
There is actually NO reason not to. He’s not going to play VFL, so another week of training won’t really do anything in the scheme of things. If he sat in the forward 50 all night he would bag 3/4 goals.
If we end up losing, we are going to look very silly and season is pretty much done.
We really should be coming out firing tonight and I’m expecting Richmond to be ruthless
Besides the fact he hadn't trained for 5 weeks you mean? :rolleyes: Of course another week of training will help.

Seven hours to kkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiillllll before bounce up. FMD I'll be drunk by then.
get necked so u od at 6.45

dont have to put up with the umps shite and our shitness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its an indictment on dimmas brain that he is giving games to edwards.....sonise an easy in for him.
Don't even see the problem with sonsie in the guts for sheds and sheds playing forward instead of con stangya...sheddas a smart footballer who can lead into space...

A plethora of players far worst than Ross have been given 50 + games , during Dimma’s tenure. Every time the kid gets some confidence and plays well he gets dropped .
Without Chocco , Dimma’s development of players =‘s fu** all
We are seeing the development or otherwise without his golden assistants

So who out of the following do you leave out for Mansell:
  • Grimes
  • Balta
  • Gibcus
  • Broad
  • Vlaustin
  • Rioli
  • Short

Thats not including Baker, who's currently named at HB, or Stack who can be swung back if needs must.

Mansell hasn't shown he can play as a winger or midfielder (yet), and I doubt they'll wedge him in as a half forward just to keep him in the team. You also have Stacky and Maurice Jr in, who both can rotate as midfielders or half forward.

Its easy to say to drop XXX player for someone we like to see play, but you also need to consider the dynamics of the whole team.

Not all players are dropped because they did something wrong. Sometime, you just have better options in the position he plays in.

Also, if Pickett was available, for example, you probably would see Edwards out for Pickett.
I doubt edwards gets dropped for Pickett, you ain’t reading the tea leaves well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back