What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, so what seriously the guy plays hard all year and now he's having some fun. Take a chill pill please it's such a beat up. Like someone said he could get hurt in kick to kick. I would have thought it was good for the game in Vietnam. I'm more worried about his hair cut!

Read The article. He had a laugh about it.

Ct5QR_1UIAEfZKA.jpg:large

wow Bailey Williams...
Interesting... ;)
Yeah, a little surprising and very pleasing! The kid obviously is going to be a very good player for us.

lukas webb surprising. Thought he played pretty well last year. Still finding his feet in the midfield this year

Possibly not the only place I should post this...

Was in Ballarat on Tuesday for the Victorian Manufacturing Showcase, with Victorian MP's, local government types and a whole range of industry people. Bulldogs were mentioned by most of the MP's and local government types and even praised by one of Missions competitors - who, while pleased for the Dogs, weren't all that thrilled that they (Mission) has received so much publicity recently due to our success.

There does seem to be a keen interest from Ballarat in the Dogs, hopefully it's something that we can sustain and grow.

Possibly not the only place I should post this...

Was in Ballarat on Tuesday for the Victorian Manufacturing Showcase, with Victorian MP's, local government types and a whole range of industry people. Bulldogs were mentioned by most of the MP's and local government types and even praised by one of Missions competitors - who, while pleased for the Dogs, weren't all that thrilled that they (Mission) has received so much publicity recently due to our success.

There does seem to be a keen interest from Ballarat in the Dogs, hopefully it's something that we can sustain and grow.
Brett Goodes is doing a grest job up there building the relationship

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brett Goodes is doing a grest job up there building the relationship

Didn't realise he was in that role. Both the local and state government politicians and the Minister for Industry and Resources were very positive towards us and were thrilled that the team associated with Ballarat had been successful.

Didn't realise he was in that role. Both the local and state government politicians and the Minister for Industry and Resources were very positive towards us and were thrilled that the team associated with Ballarat had been successful.
Nothing succeeds like success. The club would be over the moon that this relationship has got off to such a great start.

Nothing succeeds like success. The club would be over the moon that this relationship has got off to such a great start.

Absolutely. Need to build on it over the off-season.... Wonder if we should do a Moonlight Cinema version of the GF replay with the players in attendance up in Ballarat at some point in the Pre-season...

Some of those ratings seem to be a bit off.
Honeychurch rated above Tom Boyd, Shane Biggs and Easton Wood for example.
Koby Stevens rated above Jack Macrae.
No Lynch or Hamilton, maybe as they have not played a game.

What's this rating for?
Is it whose the best cook or something?
It is the impact that the player has whilst on the field.

ChampionData obviously thought Honeychurch had more of an impact in his short (2 games?) stint for us in 2016 than those other guys did on average across the year.

Ditto Stevens, who finished with more Brownlow votes than plenty of our regular guys.

Have you even watched him play? This is one of his best attributes...
Are you for real? moves in and out of traffic beautifully. has a lovely kick. Unfortunately tends to kick it down the throat of a loose defender. That's ok, he's not alone there.

Has anyone bothered to contact John Elliott (ex Carlton Prez) and remind him about Carlton's sad and tragic history?
After all, they have not won a premiership since....well.. the previous millennium.

Has anyone bothered to contact John Elliott (ex Carlton Prez) and remind him about Carlton's sad and tragic history?
After all, they have not won a premiership since....well.. the previous millennium.

Meh Carlton are irrelevant now.. **** them

Meh Carlton are irrelevant now.. **** them

I just remember Elliott's sarcastic jibes at the Western Bulldogs about their history.
It looks like the bulldog of history his bitten Elliott fair on the butt.

Are you for real? moves in and out of traffic beautifully. has a lovely kick. Unfortunately tends to kick it down the throat of a loose defender. That's ok, he's not alone there.
Have to agree with the banned Scrag here. Williams lowers the eyes and hits a leading teammate with a beautiful low bullet kick as well as anyone at the club (perhaps second to Murphy). I'd say it's the one thing he does better than Bont. If I could choose one player to have the ball 80 out from goal, it'd be one of Bob, Bailey and Caleb. He's just a deadset gun, and I reckon he's every chance to be one of our best two players within two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back