Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Lashings hurt Pendles more because of time slowing down for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And because he's soft. Basketball playing whoosy who steps aside every time someone tries to tackle him - cut out the fancy stuff and just take the tackle like everyone else.

After dropping our last two I've heard a few people imply that Louie the Lipinski is soft. If we continue to lose those murmurs might start to trend.

great to see noble finally get the flick....although you could argue that if his role was to be useless he was doing it wonderfully. Hopefully he'll get an offer from his old man

i think this week might return the biggest return for a double act - cox and cameron. These two have been known to go completely missing for whole games. You can imagine what it will be like to play bris with 2 less players.

Good to see the timbertop kid got the flick this week. I was willing to give him a second chance when he got rid of that poncey haircut. He reminds me far too much of tom cruise for my liking. Thanks Derek for another top choice for a top 20 pick. I feel another ben kennedy popping his head out in the coming months...

i think this week might return the biggest return for a double act - cox and cameron. These two have been known to go completely missing for whole games. You can imagine what it will be like to play bris with 2 less players.
It's a real conundrum for those two - such a head to head battle to be whipped. Do you spud it up to draw the immediate whips? Or do you do a couple of decent things in order to keep your spot in the team and be whipped joyously in the future.

It's a real conundrum for those two - such a head to head battle to be whipped. Do you spud it up to draw the immediate whips? Or do you do a couple of decent things in order to keep your spot in the team and be whipped joyously in the future.

I dont know if either of them have a choice when it comes to ineptitude.... its like the madge. god made him inept. He is just built that way. Mason seems to have an air of irony about his ineptitude. Cameron looks to have reactions so slow that you could hit him on the knee on saturday and it wouldnt be until thursday that his knee would jerk. Some players appear to be from a race of super competitors, while these guys are the opposite. They seem to be genetically deficient.

great to see noble finally get the flick....although you could argue that if his role was to be useless he was doing it wonderfully. Hopefully he'll get an offer from his old man

Good to see the timbertop kid got the flick this week. I was willing to give him a second chance when he got rid of that poncey haircut. He reminds me far too much of tom cruise for my liking. Thanks Derek for another top choice for a top 20 pick. I feel another ben kennedy popping his head out in the coming months...

Timbertop?

I dont know if either of them have a choice when it comes to ineptitude.... its like the madge. god made him inept. He is just built that way. Mason seems to have an air of irony about his ineptitude. Cameron looks to have reactions so slow that you could hit him on the knee on saturday and it wouldnt be until thursday that his knee would jerk. Some players appear to be from a race of super competitors, while these guys are the opposite. They seem to be genetically deficient.

Lmao at the Cameron comment!

We just have to face it all 3 have flaws but that’s what you get when you don’t invest at the pointy end of the draft.

I am an avid reader - but if you are talking about Henry, he is a good St.Joey's boy.

surely the brothers would never have tolerated his foppish exterior. You may not be aware that I attended st joe's when it was still a key recruiting post for the christian bros - i wasnt drafted. But back to Ollie, maybe he attended timbertop during summer school...that centre part haircut that he originally had was a dead giveaway. But having considered your character reference, I may have to put him on the non-whipping list

surely the brothers would never have tolerated his foppish exterior. You may not be aware that I attended st joe's when it was still a key recruiting post for the christian bros - i wasnt drafted. But back to Ollie, maybe he attended timbertop during summer school...that centre part haircut that he originally had was a dead giveaway. But having considered your character reference, I may have to put him on the non-whipping list
Guess the real question is whether the Christian Bros whipped you too much. Or not enough.

Think it’s gonna be a big night

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right. God will decide who we will whip just tonight and who gets ongoing lashes. Will it be only one or will both of Mason's arms rise towards the ball at the right time.

I'd like us to overcome God's black humour by tying Mason's arms together so that they both rise in unison.

You're right. God will decide who we will whip just tonight and who gets ongoing lashes. Will it be only one or will both of Mason's arms rise towards the ball at the right time.

I'd like us to overcome God's black humour by tying Mason's arms together so that they both rise in unison.
you're spending too much time looking for solutions. I suggest to keep it simple. Find someone to blame for losses. If you dont like the look of someone, criticise him.

Trying hard to think of one for this thread and almost came up empty but then I realised my frustration at lack of in game moves or left field selections so I might start with The Fly as my no.1 choice at this stage of the year.

i watched the press conference. there are rhyce shaw elements appearing....i think he's going to wilt under pressure

Trying hard to think of one for this thread and almost came up empty but then I realised my frustration at lack of in game moves or left field selections so I might start with The Fly as my no.1 choice at this stage of the year.
Fly is a good nickname for an uncharismatic spud of a coach with a tiny brain who just hangs around the group annoyingly - doing **** all. And don't get me started on the maggots he's laid at the club - Boofhead Leppo and Green shoots Bolton.

Fly is a good nickname for an uncharismatic spud of a coach with a tiny brain who just hangs around the group annoyingly - doing fu** all. And don't get me started on the maggots he's laid at the club - Boofhead Leppo and Green shoots Bolton.

i agree. People are sort of looking at it as some kind of simplistic solution to get a premiership. Put in a low key coach who has teaching quals, bring in his mates and hey presto...

bolton is a fair dinkum loser.....and the leper is called that because no one wanted to go near him at brisbane.

THis thing is going to turn sour very quickly. It might make the bucks thing look small time.

clarko was the answer yesterday...and today and tomorrow..

i agree. People are sort of looking at it as some kind of simplistic solution to get a premiership. Put in a low key coach who has teaching quals, bring in his mates and hey presto...

bolton is a fair dinkum loser.....and the leper is called that because no one wanted to go near him at brisbane.

THis thing is going to turn sour very quickly. It might make the bucks thing look small time.

clarko was the answer yesterday...and today and tomorrow..

We need Clarko. We've gone down hill big time since we lost Aisho. You can't take yourself seriously as a footy club without anyone who gets called by a name ending in O. We've got a Johnson on the list FFS and he isn't even Johnno - he's ****ing Ash - Johnny Noble rather than Johnno? What is going on? Do we even call any of our blokes beginning with Mac Macca? WTF! I used to think it was all Hine's fault - but he gave us a Johnson and we didn't devlop him into Johnno and 5 Macs and we haven't converted any of them into Macca. It's bullshit player development!

Don’t forget you can always resort to whipping other posters for their poor whipping choices.

This thread has been really negligent regarding that aspect of whipping. Quite disgraceful really. Like the players us supporters need to be regularly told how useless we are. It's the only way we can improve as a club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back