Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

where do you start with tonight.....the madge.... the noble in the last quarter.... the micro brown....the big american cox......that wilson surfer dude.... line em up.... maybe the starting five for our collingwood NBL team

where do you start with tonight.....the madge.... the noble in the last quarter.... the micro brown....the big american cox......that wilson surfer dude.... line em up.... maybe the starting five for our collingwood NBL team
Not Madge. It's the forwards who we lash the shit out of tonight.

The fact that Johnny Noble managed to attract some heat in the gameday thread, despite only being subbed into the game in the last quarter to give us some decent run, cements his status as one of the greatest whippees of our generation.

To Johnny Noble--not just a shitful player, but a pasty symbol of all that is wrong with the CFC.

The fact that Johnny Noble managed to attract some heat in the gameday thread, despite only being subbed into the game in the last quarter to give us some decent run, cements his status as one of the greatest whippees of our generation.

To Johnny Noble--not just a shitful player, but a pasty symbol of all that is wrong with the CFC.

he could try and improve himself by getting tats..

There is nobody playing footy who is better than Cal Brown at making panicked handballs to the nearest flat-footed team-mates and selling them straight into trouble. He is literally best in the League at it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should dye his hair to something dark. It'd be a renegade move and might make him less conspicuous.
Dying his hair would be a start, but if he wants to lose the whipping, he needs fake tan and time in a solarium. That luminescent skin draws the whips every single time he goes near it. I look at Noble and think, no wonder Mason wears sunglasses.

Dying his hair would be a start, but if he wants to lose the whipping, he needs fake tan and time in a solarium. That luminescent skin draws the whips every single time he goes near it. I look at Noble and think, no wonder Mason wears sunglasses.

I've tried talking to him about it, to convince him to soften the glow.

He refuses, tells me he's hunting Brownlow votes.

Jesus. Crack the hell out of those whips. We could be looking at an incredibly sad day. That felt like the last time we will get to whip Mason for spudding it up in the seniors. He really did draw the whips magnificently tonight for one final showing.'

i wish but he's like lazarus. He keeps getting his useless ass out of the grave and gets back in the seniors to let us down every single time. He's like that girlfriend from when you were a teen who promised so much and never delivered.....sigh

how old does his useless ass have to be before we take him to tulla and put him on a plane? I hope he's on a contract where he's paying us to play each week. And dont even start me about those sunnies....absolutely ridiculous. What is this? comedy capers?

Do you think if Taylor Adams was 30 metres clear running inside our forward 50 with the pill in his hand, you'd be confident we end up with a goal?

I’m not sure why Leppa escapes the heat in here, for coaching our crappy defence. He’s punched holes in it. He’s dismantled it.

You are all asleep or too easily distracted by the likes of Madge, Brown and Noble. Pfft. Leppa is on the move. He will destroy us.

:tearsofjoy: Love it. :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back