Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

moore signed on for 6 years....

so its not wabbit season... not duck season.... not fudd season..... .. it's open season on moores....

shhhhhhhh ...I'm hunting for moores

moore signed on for 6 years....

so its not wabbit season... not duck season.... not fudd season..... .. it's open season on moores....

shhhhhhhh ...I'm hunting for moores
Keep off the Moores, stick to the roads and you'll arrive at the Slaughtered Lamb.

Despite the C Brown inclusion, surely the focus must now be turned to one Tom Wilson.

As per the Collingwood website:

"The former Sydney Kings and Australian Boomers basketballer signed a new one-year deal at the end of last season after making his AFL debut in round nine.

Played four games at senior level as an intercepting defender after impressing in the state league and will continue to develop in 2022."

I saw him play basketball: Analysis - he was shit

I saw him play VFL / AFL: Analysis - he was and still is shit

The Whips have been removed and polished from the cupboard in preparation for unmerciful thrashing.

Don’t bother trying. It will be another classic that has eluded Vicky Park

What a movie.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mean Katy Perry GIF by Apple Music

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully this is the last we ever see of Callum Brown and Madgen at AFL Level as they not even close Enough to be Good Enough
They have pulled on the jumper TD. Something none of us will ever get the chance to do.
Try not to hate on the players too much, it’s a difficult game.

They have pulled on the jumper TD. Something none of us will ever get the chance to do.
Try not to hate on the players too much, it’s a difficult game.

That is True but also does not mean they are Good Enough

How tall is TD? wouldn't write him off too soon, he might get the full forward gig next week

Might be better down there then down Back but we be Desperate to do it

a word about bianco... he can't run fast... he can't take high marks....he's not tall and he's relatively light. He will need probably 50 games or even more to show an ability to make above average decisions which will be the thing that he could do what would make him useful. That's probably 3 or 4 years of consistently playing to demonstrate something that he might have a chance in 10 of doing.

I'd like to flag that this is likely to be a longterm project...

Last edited:
Seems that the knuckle draggers have installed Lipinski as a whipping boy.
Let the thrashing commence, and, welcome to Collingwood Patrick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back