Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

This whipping boy thread is making me feel guilty in a way I did not expect

I read the comments about Small Brown and Plays Small Brown, Ruscoe.Bogan, Blanco et al and I recall my comments about Blair

The unkindness

About him hogging the pony ride at Family Day, him having a bowl of cocaine strapped to his head at corporate events, and Santa firing him for poor finishing

But FFS

Blairy looks like a champion compared to these new whipping boys

you forgot the famous blair throwing tournament...

but he used his skills and short stature - remember his starring role in game of thrones...

so ying and yang.... he was a small...very small... only blip on the radar but he'd do it all again...only in a larger body

i went to bed last night worry about the brown revenge and the three kids doing their best to destroy our club..

and i thought about kelly and his father craig. With craig's mate getting the flick, what has he got planned for his son to extract his revenge? Currently Will is doing absolutely nothing in the VFL, but for how long? What if he gets to the seniors? I know it wont be because of form but his old man has probably got something on the holy trinity in charge of the footy dept. And what will Will do if he is playing in a final??? Think about that...

we need to cut the diseased limb off before it kills us..

i went to bed last night worry about the brown revenge and the three kids doing their best to destroy our club..

and i thought about kelly and his father craig. With craig's mate getting the flick, what has he got planned for his son to extract his revenge? Currently Will is doing absolutely nothing in the VFL, but for how long? What if he gets to the seniors? I know it wont be because of form but his old man has probably got something on the holy trinity in charge of the footy dept. And what will Will do if he is playing in a final??? Think about that...

we need to cut the diseased limb off before it kills us..

E0806ED9-BEB3-4A68-BF74-DF14BB935D7D.gif

Until Grundy starts producing form that warrants $1million a year for 47 years, should he at least also be working at the AIA Centre selling the hot dogs instead of the place being closed as it was yesterday, so he could at least partially further earn his keep?

It makes sense.

Last edited:
you forgot the famous blair throwing tournament...

but he used his skills and short stature - remember his starring role in game of thrones...

so ying and yang.... he was a small...very small... only blip on the radar but he'd do it all again...only in a larger body
Sight unseen, you would have thought he was a KPF, given how much the ball was kicked to him. That said, he made position. It's more a reflection on the bodies we recruited to fill the role, like Q Lynch, Jesse White, etc.....

Sight unseen, you would have thought he was a KPF, given how much the ball was kicked to him. That said, he made position. It's more a reflection on the bodies we recruited to fill the role, like Q Lynch, Jesse White, etc.....

lair was sight unseen by definition....you may not have known that he was the shortest footballer of all time but used to wear footy boots with heels to make himself taller...

Just give it to Grundy. This forum has become a dedicated whipping station for Brodie. He's whipped in every thread, every day, there's no escaping the whipping. I'm exhausted from reading it and I cant take anymore.

Jump Jumping GIF by Travis

Just give it to Grundy. This forum has become a dedicated whipping station for Brodie. He's whipped in every thread, every day, there's no escaping the whipping. I'm exhausted from reading it and I cant take anymore.

well it's his fault. He didnt have to sign the contract. He brought it upon himself

It's fantastic, isn't it?

If we can keep this up and really lash the shit out of him for the rest of his contract - 5 and a half years, we will really see the benefits.

It's fantastic, isn't it?

If we can keep this up and really lash the shit out of him for the rest of his contract - 5 and a half years, we will really see the benefits.

i say one name.....chris mayne..... we gave him an inch and he stuck around to make fools of us. If only we persisted, he would have gone back to perth and his daddy after one year. It's a lesson that needs to be learnt

i say one name.....chris mayne..... we gave him an inch and he stuck around to make fools of us. If only we persisted, he would have gone back to perth and his daddy after one year. It's a lesson that needs to be learnt
The thing with Grundy is that he was playing great football, so I can sort of understand a long huge contract. But didn't they see the top knot? He was always going to let us down. FFS

The thing with Grundy is that he was playing great football, so I can sort of understand a long huge contract. But didn't they see the top knot? He was always going to let us down. FFS

i think of us who are perceptive knew that a big long contract is followed by a big long failure. Hopefully we can make his life unliveable and he'll beg to be sent back.... i just wish he could see that it's fate....he's locked in.... he can take the money or have our love but he cant have both...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm thinking that we should probably make a very short list of people associated with the pies who wont be whipped....its hard to find a collingwood player that i like these days. I'd probably nominate the mihocek but i cant be sure of it for next year..... and then there's the bruzz....the bruzzie baby.....the bruzza... i cant anyone whipping a mongrel like him. But you never know when the worm turns

Do you think the appearance of the top knot signalled the beginning of the end? Seems plausible. Surprised the club didn’t include a clause in his contract to prevent Grundy styling his hair.

i'm thinking that we should probably make a very short list of people associated with the pies who wont be whipped....its hard to find a collingwood player that i like these days. I'd probably nominate the mihocek but i cant be sure of it for next year..... and then there's the bruzz....the bruzzie baby.....the bruzza... i cant anyone whipping a mongrel like him. But you never know when the worm turns
The Pies would have three players left if my mum had her way. I keep telling her the salary cap doesn't allow you to have 22 stars in the team, but she doesn't care. JDG and the Daicos brothers are the only players she thinks are any good.

Rubbish.
You whip him or anyone else because you’re frustrated he’s not playing well enough and not contributing to a win.

You whip him because despite having plenty of time, you haven’t thought it through.

He’s an employee.
He’s not going to go to his employer and ask to be paid less. That’s naive.

Whip the club for not putting the right contract on the table or walking away.
Whip the coaches for not helping him play to his potential.
Or whip me for being fool enough to respond to your ridiculous post.

Rubbish.
You whip him or anyone else because you’re frustrated he’s not playing well enough and not contributing to a win.

You whip him because despite having plenty of time, you haven’t thought it through.

He’s an employee.
He’s not going to go to his employer and ask to be paid less. That’s naive.

Or whip me for being fool enough to respond to your ridiculous post.
I think you may be the only one taking this thread seriously. It's really just a bit of fun.

Let’s get this clear on Grundy. This is a humorous thread. We whip him for his man bun and his social media posts. Salary and contracts and statistics have no place in the whipping boys thread. That’s for the game day thread where it is compulsory that every third post must be about Grundys salary.

Don't worry. We'll whip those ****ers too.

The great thing about Grundy's contract is not only that we get to whip the beejus out of Grundy but that Ned Guy guy is still in the rack too.

Let’s get this clear on Grundy. This is a humorous thread. We whip him for his man bun and his social media posts. Salary and contracts and statistics have no place in the whipping boys thread. That’s for the game day thread where it is compulsory that every third post must be about Grundys salary.
its an appropriate distinction to make. I hate little johnnie noble and the madge mostly for the image that they project about collingwood. The fact that they can't play football is just a bonus...

woke brodie is a disgrace with his dopey looks at media conferences. Hasnt anyone told him that a ruckman is supposed to be manly? How can i take my 15 great grandchildren to a game and allow them to see such a fop representing the club.

p.s. i read my post and corrected the grammar just for you

its an appropriate distinction to make. I hate little johnnie noble and the madge mostly for the image that they project about collingwood. The fact that they can't play football is just a bonus...

woke brodie is a disgrace with his dopey looks at media conferences. Hasnt anyone told him that a ruckman is supposed to be manly? How can i take my 15 great grandchildren to a game and allow them to see such a fop representing the club.

p.s. i read my post and corrected the grammar just for you

Well done, however always start sentences with a capital letter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back