Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the most appalling attempt at whipping I've ever seen. No wonder our pitiful mob could only just beat that useless bunch of lily livered peahearts if that's how we wield the whips. FFS!!!!!!!!

Such a waste of the phrase dead set knackered. It's got two perfectly apt whips attached, but you used it as a compliment.

He was dead set knackered: Even on a million bucks a year, the useless knob can't get himself fit.

He was dead set knackered Grundy's got no balls, the useless eunuch.

that must have been brodie's mum doing the attempted whipping...

that useless overpriced castrated shadow of a man... he doesnt deserve our tremendous loyalty. He doesn't deserve the pain and suffering that we go through to support our team.

The least that he could do was to get a kick in the last quarter and repay a couple of the cents that we have given to him to support his woke lifestyle...

Darcy Moore doing his best to appear here

mark my words... by the end of this year, darcy will be sitting in the grandstand as part of the zone defence. He actually measures out where he can stand so that he's furtherest away from an opposition player. Trade him to the UN or to Gucci....

the grundy news makes me reconsider my attitude to him...

previously he used to at least show up...... now he's going on a paid for holiday..

he must be on 100K a game this year...

Bookies have closed the market for a couple of hours while they frantically re-calibrate the odds. Madgen back in the frame with Sidey making a run as well.

I'm just hoping that Grundy returns before he's really ready and spuds it up. He's worked too hard at not working hard enough to miss out on the coveted whipping boy trophy.

Bookies have closed the market for a couple of hours while they frantically re-calibrate the odds. Madgen back in the frame with Sidey making a run as well.

I'm just hoping that Grundy returns before he's really ready and spuds it up. He's worked too hard at not working hard enough to miss out on the coveted whipping boy trophy.

i thought sidey was out of it until i saw his display before the game yesterday. Rubbing the noses of his team mates in the kid he had in 2020, when he dumped his mates for the lame reason of family stuff...

and then couldnt be stuffed coming back after the birth..

and he has the nerve to bring the kid to the game to run through the banner!!!....

talk about a guy who is just living for the pay cheque...

i thought sidey was out of it until i saw his display before the game yesterday. Rubbing the noses of his team mates in the kid he had in 2020, when he dumped his mates for the lame reason of family stuff...

and then couldnt be stuffed coming back after the birth..

and he has the nerve to bring the kid to the game to run through the banner!!!....

talk about a guy who is just living for the pay cheque...
This kid better be a boy who becomes a father son star, because he sure has turned his dad into a useless spud. Should keep our players away from babies until they retire. It just makes them soft.

This kid better be a boy who becomes a father son star, because he sure has turned his dad into a useless spud. Should keep our players away from babies until they retire. It just makes them soft.

bad news....it was a girl... how much do you hate him now?

so many players ....so many to hate.. its like juggling

i said it earlier....next year we need to do a thread on the players we like and stick to one or two. i'm getting stressed out. Just another thing to hate the players for. Now wonder the guys in the game day threads are so wired...and then they have to spare time to hate the umpis.

If it is true that we are about to lose Brodie for a while imagine the whippage that would have gone down if he hadn't pushed through it and played a great last qtr?

At least Brodie got the message from BF about not using injury as an excuse. Him playing out the last quarter is the least he could have done. A PCL? Pfft. His leg was still attached, even if only functioning at about 20%. Just use the other leg, Brodes, it’s obvious. Duh.

This Grundy injury has already brought back an old favorite for some whipping. Mason starting to cop it only on the prospect of being picked.

i like the tall brown better. He gets in the seniors and goes missing and then returns yesterday to the vfl and suddenly looks like he can play footy.....rinse and repeat.

At some stage, the penny is going to drop. You can lead a brown to a football match but you cant make em get a kick....

Bianco is another in the same boat. Kicked 4 or 5. Who knows. He might somehow convince opposition teams at AFL level to let him get the ball...

On a wider note, the pies had an average of 100 games each player yesterday.... thats 5 years experience on average. But the fly is a development coach, as he says...

At least Brodie got the message from BF about not using injury as an excuse. Him playing out the last quarter is the least he could have done. A PCL? Pfft. His leg was still attached, even if only functioning at about 20%. Just use the other leg, Brodes, it’s obvious. Duh.
Don't believe it - PCL injuries often aren't very painful initially. In the tradition of whipping, I choose to believe he was in no pain.

Edit: I wouldn't have a clue about knee injuries, just to be clear.

it makes me wonder why he's been slacking for the last 3 years when he had all his PCL's intact...

I wonder how he'd play with no PCL's..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't believe it - PCL injuries often aren't very painful initially. In the tradition of whipping, I choose to believe he was in no pain.

Edit: I wouldn't have a clue about knee injuries, just to be clear.

Re the bolded, I'm relieved to hear it. Wouldn't want to set a precedent in this thread of posters actually knowing what they're talking about.

Last edited:
it makes me wonder why he's been slacking for the last 3 years when he had all his PCL's intact...

I wonder how he'd play with no PCL's..

I think there's a definite connection between Grundy and his knees. I cant be certain of it, but he may use his knees in play, something to do with jumping to tap the ball or take a mark? He took one of those in Round 7 last year.

The PCL injury has just highlighted the fact that he has knees, to those of us who are ignorant about these things.

I think there's a definite connection between Grundy and his knees. I cant be certain of it, but he may use his knees in play, something to do with jumping to tap the ball or take a mark? He took one of those in Round 7 last year.

The PCL injury has just highlighted the fact that he has knees, to those of us who are ignorant about these things.

well it seem pretty obvious to me...and it's something that happens when you get older and its described by the old proverb "use it or lose it"...

obviously he hasnt been using his knees for the last 3 years and the first time he used them in this game, they broke.....

so who's to blame there eh? had he done something last week, he might have loosened his knees up and they wouldnt have broken this week..

His manager is probably telling him to save up his marks for the last year of this megacontract...

if that fly guy had any sense, he'd be telling grundy that he saves a tree with every mark he takes....it's pretty simple motivational stuff really. The fly waddles about telling everyone who will listen that he's a development coach, yet it takes him 6 weeks to get grundy to take a mark...

this is the problem with school teachers. They strut around telling the world how qualified they are, but when it comes to work, they have no feel for practical stuff...

I reckon that's bullshit. If he's got knees, why's he so shit.

Brodie Grundy is a wimp. PCL? Come back to me when you break your leg and are bleeding from the wound.

mark my words... by the end of this year, darcy will be sitting in the grandstand as part of the zone defence. He actually measures out where he can stand so that he's furtherest away from an opposition player. Trade him to the UN or to Gucci....
When they sign their contracts they lose all passion for performance.

Grundy playing his only decent quarter when injured and in pain really highlights the importance of whipping. If only we'd be whipping him harder. We've really got to lift and flog these ****ers senseless if we want them to stop spudding it up. Let's make them hurt. It brings out the best of them.

When they sign their contracts they lose all passion for performance.

and when we do the right thing and underpay them, all those whiners post on BF about how we lost treloar or stephenson and how the club is going to fold and the world is going to end....

so its about holding our nerves and keeping our money in our pockets....

i know its not happening now....i know i know i know....but that doesnt stop me from saying that i cant wait...

jack ginnivan.... this boy is going to hit the ground so hard, you'd hear the thud on the moon. So he says that he's motivated by all the crap heaped on him??? well be careful what you wish for, young jack... this thread is going to cut you into little pieces. You'll be wishing you were recruited by North...and that is more than a death wish.

Of course we are at stage one now... the building up of the player...

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back