Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

dont get me wrong. I hate that grub noble more than ever.... but he makes it hard when he plays so well. Fortunately, he keeps that skin and hair...

on the other side of thing, the new boy looks like an adonis.... darcy moore is seriously challenged as the glamour puss of the list. If he can play footy and keep his contract nice and cheap, we mightnt have to sink the boot in, in the coming months.

The madge is such a tease...how does he do it?

Finally, we experienced life without brodie and realised that he doesnt matter much. We might move the club to a new location and not tell him where it is....

It's Sunday night,,,, Start your engines,,,,
View attachment 1389005

Mr Justin Leppitsch. He's been sent to destroy us. He has dismantled our defence. He instructs our defenders to run into empty space and wave at each other. He is on track to ruin the careers of Moore, Maynard and Quaynor.

We need to regroup and fight back. We cant let this happen to our club.

Last edited:

Mr Justin Leppitsch. He's been sent to destroy us. He has dismantled our defence. He instructs our defenders to run in empty space and wave at each other. He is on track to ruin the careers of Moore, Maynard and Quaynor.

good call, good call....defence is non-existent other than the marking prowess of the two stars who basically roam around and take marks and dont really worry about anything else..

and then you add the madge to the mix with his ability to inject goals for the opposition...

if we lose the multi mega star extraordinaire superstar ralphie fantasy ginnivan, we are going to look a lot like north....

1 Vote:

Rosco Elliott:

Whos is that you ask? He is the musical genius that wrote the GCS theme sun. Listening to this as they ran out on the G, I needed to barf in the toilets from excessive bile discharge. BTW - "We are the one in the red, gold and blue" What blue?? That miniscule line of blue on their jumper??? Re-write the song to be relevant - ""We are the one in the red, gold and and this little bit of blue that no one can see"

2 Votes:

Stuart Dew:

Never seen a coach have his own taco stand on the 'G, placed strategically between the group huddle and the coaches box. Suerly your conditoning advisor has some input into your 1/4 time and 3/4 time addresses? How can you get your your messages thru to the team when your mouth is fully loaded with Mexican goodness. BTW - I know the largest size polo shirt on the Gold Coast Merchandise is 3XL, but it still looks like you are wearing lycra.

3 Votes:

The adopted child of Gavin Brown. It all makes sense now,,, no genes, no talent, no heart, no future.

Watched him closely today - this was his best bit of play by far,,,, CB 1.gif

Lift whippers lift. Little Cal worked his butt of to get it whipped black and blue, but you're giving him nothing. Thrash his useless buttocks.

during that period when we were doing almost everything right the little one managed to extract a couple of woeful mistakes....

I realised that both browns use similar techniques around the ball. They tap the ball to opposition players so that they can tackle them....i saw both of them do it. They prefer to not handle the ball, and I fully support that preference. Yes yes, the tall one did kick a goal when the ball fell on his foot but that was out of the blue...

but both will remain in the team as the coach tries to determine how many players we actually need to win a game.... i think he might even consider injecting will kelly and see if the whole thing collapses...

during that period when we were doing almost everything right the little one managed to extract a couple of woeful mistakes....

I realised that both browns use similar techniques around the ball. They tap the ball to opposition players so that they can tackle them....i saw both of them do it. They prefer to not handle the ball, and I fully support that preference. Yes yes, the tall one did kick a goal when the ball fell on his foot but that was out of the blue...

but both will remain in the team as the coach tries to determine how many players we actually need to win a game.... i think he might even consider injecting will kelly and see if the whole thing collapses...
He reminds me of my dog when he was a puppy. Always came back to me with a bouncy energy, even after having rolled in dog-shit - again.

good call, good call....defence is non-existent other than the marking prowess of the two stars who basically roam around and take marks and dont really worry about anything else..

and then you add the madge to the mix with his ability to inject goals for the opposition...

if we lose the multi mega star extraordinaire superstar ralphie fantasy ginnivan, we are going to look a lot like north....

I’ve heard that Fly is thinking of moving Leppa to forward line coach, due to his outstanding performance with our defenders.

Salma Hayek We Are In Trouble GIF by BAFTA

Mr Justin Leppitsch. He's been sent to destroy us. He has dismantled our defence. He instructs our defenders to run in empty space and wave at each other. He is on track to ruin the careers of Moore, Maynard and Quaynor.

And Howe who was bloody ordinary today.

I’ve heard that Fly is thinking of moving Leppa to forward line coach, due to his outstanding performance with our defenders.

Salma Hayek We Are In Trouble GIF by BAFTA
Reckon he can then have a stint in the midfield because he will not have a lot of work to do because we get beaten for the ball so often anyway. He would just have to learn to keep them completely out of it.

He reminds me of my dog when he was a puppy. Always came back to me with a bouncy energy, even after having rolled in dog-shit - again.

i remember getting a dog many years ago ...well my partner at the time got it. It used to spend a lot of time in and around our bed...

One time I got into bed and push my feet down into the covers and felt this warm slimy mess....

It's a not a coincidence that they're called the browns...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he can then have a stint in the midfield because he will not have a lot of work to do because we get beaten for the ball so often anyway. He would just have to learn to keep them completely out of it.

Good thinking. We should employ Leppa’s brilliance more widely. Midfield is next.

Good thinking. We should employ Leppa’s brilliance more widely. Midfield is next.

hey!.... we're trying to win a premiership this year!!.. we dont need to encourage incompetence. There are enough incompetent players and coaches at the insurance centre to fit out a dozen new AFL teams.

what our job is ...is to root out this incompetence and shine a light on it...so we can get rid of the madges and the wee johnny nobles and win the premiership this year like we deserve...

hey!.... we're trying to win a premiership this year!!.. we dont need to encourage incompetence. There are enough incompetent players and coaches at the insurance centre to fit out a dozen new AFL teams.

what our job is ...is to root out this incompetence and shine a light on it...so we can get rid of the madges and the wee johnny nobles and win the premiership this year like we deserve...

Are we trying to win a premiership? Since when? I don’t recall any mention of that. All I can recall are arguments about whether we have a young team, or an inexperienced team, and are building or in a development year. I much prefer that to trying to win a flag.

You’ve upset me now. I’ve lost all my bearings. I think I need to have a lie down.

Are we trying to win a premiership? Since when? I don’t recall any mention of that. All I can recall are arguments about whether we have a young team, or an inexperienced team, and are building or in a development year. I much prefer that to trying to win a flag.

You’ve upset me now. I’ve lost all my bearings. I think I need to have a lie down.

we should win a premiership this year. Who knows what the club is saying to get out of it...all those excuses. I'm sick of them. We should have won it last year and the year before...

If we werent rat infested by a pack of whiney useless players and coaches, we'd win it this year....like us supporters deserve

we should win a premiership this year. Who knows what the club is saying to get out of it...all those excuses. I'm sick of them. We should have won it last year and the year before...

If we werent rat infested by a pack of whiney useless players and coaches, we'd win it this year....like us supporters deserve

Dying Sharon Needles GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Centre bounces will get ugly when he gets the mids to zone off 20 metres away from the centre circle.

that lazy slug de gooey was a waste of time again today.... he should think its a privelege to play for our club.... he should be licking our boots to play....

that lazy slug de gooey was a waste of time again today.... he should think its a privelege to play for our club.... he should be licking our boots to play....

If he licks our boots he might pick up another dose of gastro, be bedridden for the week, lose a few kilos and about half his intestine, rip out his drip and drag himself to play because of a desperate and pleading coach - and then have another excuse for a poor game. Soft.

If he licks our boots he might pick up another dose of gastro, be bedridden for the week, lose a few kilos and about half his intestine, rip out his drip and drag himself to play because of a desperate and pleading coach - and then have another excuse for a poor game. Soft.

you might be right...we need to keep him playing so we can trade him for two top 5 first round picks and maybe a few agreements to pay some of our players salaries..... that's if graham wright can get off his fat ass and do his job properly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back