Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

How could you even last 200 metres! You are a glutton for punishment!

I had to stop the car and pull it over into a safe position off the road before I could turn off the radio...... i'm still a big fan of road safety from nathan buckley 05 years......so i refuse to touch the radio controls while i'm driving...

I haven't heard anything from the club about his presentation to the players. It seems that a few of them feigned covid to get out of it..... a few more joined the army reserve and picked the timing of mick's arrival to do some training.... all in all it seems that the fly and maxwell turned up and trey ruscoe...

talking about trey ruscoe, i'm at a loss to explain why he isnt in the anzac game.... he seems a natural for a bit of two-up around the back of the holden centre. I'm sure his mom would have been good for some anzac bickies...and probably a couple of stale butts to suck on. It seems that the fly has no understanding of the anzac legend and importing mick in, doesnt help him in my eyes.

i've heard that brodie grundy is planning to be a conscientious objector to winning the game tomorrow because of how it's related to war. It seems that brodie's man bun mates have told him that he should make a real effort to do nothing in the game, to support the ukrainian war effort..... I would have thought he was going to do that already, even if it was a normal game.

As we've all noticed, the Madge has been moved down to the forward line to cover for the deletion of the small brown. Evidently, the Fly wants the Madge to bring all his skills to the forward line to make sure we dont score enough to win. I'm not convinced the small brown wont play as a sub. The question is whether he can do as much damage to the Pies in less game time....

Whip the state of Tasmania for not showing up to the Norf game. Expected crowd was a paltry 10k and about 5k have showed up.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t blame them. They probably couldn’t bear to see the Smug Three: Dangerfield, Hawkins and Cameron. Not my idea of a fun afternoon.

Edit: the smuggest of them all, Danger, is out with a bruised ego, so that’s at least some reprieve for the poor Vandemonians.

i say one name.....chris mayne..... we gave him an inch and he stuck around to make fools of us. If only we persisted, he would have gone back to perth and his daddy after one year. It's a lesson that needs to be learnt
Definitely one we needed to whip harder. Too many gave up then we had to deal with his mediocrity for another 4 years.

I don’t blame them. They probably couldn’t bear to see the Smug Three: Dangerfield, Hawkins and Cameron. Not my idea of a fun afternoon.

Edit: the smuggest of them all, Danger, is out with a bruised ego, so that’s at least some reprieve for the poor Vandemonians.

New word for me Vandemonian. I like it.

Whip the state of Tasmania for not showing up to the Norf game. Expected crowd was a paltry 10k and about 5k have showed up.

If you sent Norf to a ground built for cricket with a side that is going to beat them by a lot, don't expect fans to show up. Not when they're forking out a minimum of $15 a month to have Kayo and watch the games they want with NBA playoffs on as well.

If you sent Norf to a ground built for cricket with a side that is going to beat them by a lot, don't expect fans to show up. Not when they're forking out a minimum of $15 a month to have Kayo and watch the games they want with NBA playoffs on as well.
Norf should be sent to Tassie on a permanent basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely one we needed to whip harder. Too many gave up then we had to deal with his mediocrity for another 4 years.
Langers is the one we really dropped the ball with. We whipped the shit out of him for for years. Improved him so much that he got himself in to position to win a norm Smith. Stopped whipping he spudded it up to lose the granny and the was barely seen again. Some soft shit about a sore knee. He'd be still playing if we kept the whips out.

Langers is the one we really dropped the ball with. We whipped the shit out of him for for years. Improved him so much that he got himself in to position to win a norm Smith. Stopped whipping he spudded it up to lose the granny and the was barely seen again. Some soft shit about a sore knee. He'd be still playing if we kept the whips out.
Imagine a fit Langers in our side now.
Sigh.

Very good point. We have to stop letting these guys off the hook just because they get injured. Its no excuse. Did a broken thumb stop Darren Millane playing and winning a GF? Nup, he just cut the offending digit off, got his mum Denise to stitch it up (after she finished sowing his number back on his jumper) and got out there. I think there's a plague of softness at the club.

Norf should be sent to Tassie on a permanent basis.
This view is very unpopular. AFL tried and failed to do this. It's Tassie Devils or no team.

The team that really should be sent down south is St Kilda given they're in $12 million worth of debt and have a much smaller, elderly-heavy population. Tasmania and St Kilda are much more aligned than Norf. Inside word from Hawthorn Tasmania Operations boss David Cox (who I have met) is that Tasmania gets a team but it will take 3 years to raise it. Clarko likely to be the inaugural coach.

This view is very unpopular. AFL tried and failed to do this. It's Tassie Devils or no team.

The team that really should be sent down south is St Kilda given they're in $12 million worth of debt and have a much smaller, elderly-heavy population. Tasmania and St Kilda are much more aligned than Norf. Inside word from Hawthorn Tasmania Operations boss David Cox (who I have met) is that Tasmania gets a team but it will take 3 years to raise it. Clarko likely to be the inaugural coach.
Easy fix.
Change Norfs name and jumper to suit Tassie.
No one barracks for them anyway.

ooooo....well connected snag....we should be honoured..

Only five rounds in and Grundy has an unassailable lead.
Gawn fans will be busily comparing his stats today and calculating how many more marks he took last night.
Not even an Anzac Day medal will slow Grundy’s inevitable ascent to Blair Memorial trophy glory.

The minor placings are where the real action is hotting up. The Madge has a gilt edged opportunity for quality whipping if he lines up as selected. The sound of 60k whips cracking at the G when he sprays a shot from 30 out will be deafening.

The Hyphen too has a great chance to consolidate his hold on a podium finish. Named alongside The Madge, they will be competing head to head in a scintillating exhibition of spudery.

Early season hero, Noble, is back in the side and will get plenty of chances to send helicopters towards the forward 50. Expect a big showing.

Equally, The Lip will be itching to show why he couldn’t get a game at the Doggies. He’s a dark horse for top 5 honours.

Stalwarts, Adams and Steele, will be a model of consistency. The ‘Adams should never be Captain’ thread should get plenty of views this evening.

Enjoy the game and keep whipping!

Only five rounds in and Grundy has an unassailable lead.
Gawn fans will be busily comparing his stats today and calculating how many more marks he took last night.
Not even an Anzac Day medal will slow Grundy’s inevitable ascent to Blair Memorial trophy glory.

The minor placings are where the real action is hotting up. The Madge has a gilt edged opportunity for quality whipping if he lines up as selected. The sound of 60k whips cracking at the G when he sprays a shot from 30 out will be deafening.

The Hyphen too has a great chance to consolidate his hold on a podium finish. Named alongside The Madge, they will be competing head to head in a scintillating exhibition of spudery.

Early season hero, Noble, is back in the side and will get plenty of chances to send helicopters towards the forward 50. Expect a big showing.

Equally, The Lip will be itching to show why he couldn’t get a game at the Doggies. He’s a dark horse for top 5 honours.

Stalwarts, Adams and Steele, will be a model of consistency. The ‘Adams should never be Captain’ thread should get plenty of views this evening.

Enjoy the game and keep whipping!
A big stage like this is one where Darcy Moore can really show us that he's a squib who screwed over the club by demanding such a long contract.

A big stage like this is one where Darcy Moore can really show us that he's a squib who screwed over the club by demanding such a long contract.
The contract kids should dominate as a quinella for years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back