Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

McCreery - I was expecting to be in here bagging him after tonight but he’s let me down again. He actually played well. Guess I’ll have to wait until next week. Surely he won’t play that well again, and ruin all my plans?

Grundy still the Whipping Boy

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

McCreery - I was expecting to be in here bagging him after tonight but he’s let me down again. He actually played well. Guess I’ll have to wait until next week. Surely he won’t play that well again, and ruin all my plans?

At times the whipping is so much fun that's it's easy to forget why we do it. It's to let them know that they're shit and have to be better. I think you can take credit for Mcreery's last quarter - he couldn't have done it without you - you inspired him with your abuse. I'm taking credit for Henry's goal - I gave him some magnificent lashes, which drove him to not stuff up for once.

we won so it's hard to be passionate about black holes like tyler.... it's more a stunned mullet type of feeling. What photos does he have of coaching staff in compromising positions that allows him to get a game? How can he acquire blackmail material so quickly on the new coaching staff?

Can't we find tyler a job in something that he is good at? Maybe he would be a good roof tiler or maybe he has a green thumb and could do flower arrangements? Surely he has talents at something...

Life is short. I'm only thinking about him. He cant afford to spend 5 years doing something that he has no skills in whatsoever. The problem is not he is making mistakes. The problem is that he isn't getting within 20 metres of the ball.

I think we should assemble a petition to the club to release him from his contract and provide him with gainful employment until he can transition into something that brings him some joy. His father deserves that much. We shouldnt be here flogging the dead horse that is tyler brown.

There's something sinister happening. I fear Putin is behind it. That comment a few years back about Tyler being the next Nat Fyfe was an indication that an agenda is being put in place that has nothing to do with Collingwood winning games. Maybe Tyler is going to be the club's candidate for bachelor of the year.... maybe the rumour is true that he is going transgender and will soon appear in the AFLW....

There's something happening within the club that we're not being told of.... and I think we have a right to know why tyler brown is an AFL footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m very disappointed with the treatment of Ollie Henry on this board. Everyone is so forgiving. The more clangers he makes the more people talk up his potential. Where are the whips????

Where is

He’s soft
He can’t mark
He’s a show pony
He’s a downhill skier.
I knew from round one last year he was going to be a dud.
Bloody Hine. Sack him.

Where are the whips!!!!!

I’m very disappointed with the treatment of Ollie Henry on this board. Everyone is so forgiving. The more clangers he makes the more people talk up his potential. Where are the whips????

Where is

He’s soft
He can’t mark
He’s a show pony
He’s a downhill skier.
Bloody Hine. Sack him.

Where are the whips!!!!!
I did my best work when Darcy looked like a complete spaz on the goal line. Then got really stuck in to heaps of them when the Saints got a run on. It was a brief glimpse of fun in a joyless week.

I did my best work when Darcy looked like a complete spaz on the goal line. Then got really stuck in to heaps of them when the Saints got a run on. It was a brief glimpse of fun in a joyless week.

Majority of Fans at 3qtr Time would think we would been easily Ran Over in Last Qtr

Even Madge’s blatant over the shoulder ingfringement that could have cost the match was overlooked by the umpire. Madge went straight from that into a match saving tackle .

Oh the ebbs and flows

Where is

He’s soft
He can’t mark
He’s a show pony
He’s a downhill skier.
Bloody Hine. Sack him.

Where are the whips!!!!!

He's using a similar strategy to the taller brown.... gone missing for most games. It's hard to say that he's soft when he doesnt get near the ball. It's hard to say that he cant mark when he doesnt go for them. However, speaking for myself, I am a bit forgiving for relatively high draft picks. If we start getting real with these types, it only highlights the reality of how bad the drafting is. The other aspect is that he almost certain going to ask for a trade to geelong in the next couple of years and i dont want the geelong people to realise how bad he is.

Even Madge’s blatant over the shoulder ingfringement that could have cost the match was overlooked by the umpire. Madge went straight from that into a match saving tackle .

Oh the ebbs and flows

every so often, the madge makes a mistake and does the right thing....i'm not sure if he means it or its random.

He's using a similar strategy to the taller brown.... gone missing for most games. It's hard to say that he's soft when he doesnt get near the ball. It's hard to say that he cant mark when he doesnt go for them. However, speaking for myself, I am a bit forgiving for relatively high draft picks. If we start getting real with these types, it only highlights the reality of how bad the drafting is. The other aspect is that he almost certain going to ask for a trade to geelong in the next couple of years and i dont want the geelong people to realise how bad he is.
Not sure if serious in a not serious thread...

he looked pretty spaz for most of the game. He had a funny look on him. I know that it's not unusual for him to put on a bit of show for the camera but there were a few occasions when he just didnt look like a collingwood player. The goalsquare thing took me back to my junior footy days when some kids were scared of marking high balls because they thought the ball would hurt them. I must admit that i never liked him because he always looked and sounded too educated but it's gone to the next level in the last year.

Where is

He’s soft
He can’t mark
He’s a show pony
He’s a downhill skier.
Bloody Hine. Sack him.

Where are the whips!!!!!

He’s a show pony alright. And a pretty boy, like his mate Lippa who spoilt my plans by playing well in round 1. These good looking footballers are infiltrating our club, and it does not bode well. Too worried about their hair, or their teeth, or some other soft trait to make them proper footballers. I’ve got my eye on the foppish Henry.

Not sure if serious in a not serious thread...

no this is the serious thread...as supporters we've been all over the place in past years but last year we really honed the abuse down to a handful of players. It becomes a lot more effective. It really enhances that side by side vibe, if we all know we're bagging the madge as a collective. I'd like to see some chanting at games...

He’s a show pony alright. And a pretty boy, like his mate Lippa who spoilt my plans by playing well in round 1. These good looking footballers are infiltrating our club, and it does not bode well. Too worried about their hair, or their teeth, or some other soft trait to make them proper footballers. I’ve got my eye on the foppish Henry.

I have to say one good thing about the geelong kid...at least he got his hair cut. That geelong grammar part in the middle tom cruise look was unbearable...

maybe we could get a guy in to do some free face tattoos. It would improve the mongrel in the game. Noble and the madge could opt out because they're beyond redemption..

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back