Roast Why Derek?

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have I said he's better either forward or back? I was merely challenging the assertion that he was a poor forward.
Did I say poor? Seems like you want to argue. I don't. In my opinion he was an average forward (not bad but not good) and I think that is why he was moved to the backline by those in the know, i.e. Collingwood. You disagree and use Jetta as an example. Jetta's example aids the argument that Sinclair was poorer forward than elsewhere. Jetta had one good season for the Premiership side then moved on to another position and then another club.

Yes he started as a forward and was poor. But his whole game was poor. He went back to the twos and buckley converted him to a defender. I like the thinking though. Whilst he was poor a long time ago his game has improved all round a lot so i think he could go ok as a forward now. However i think the future is daicos and kirby.

Did I say poor? Seems like you want to argue. I don't. In my opinion he was an average forward (not bad but not good) and I think that is why he was moved to the backline by those in the know, i.e. Collingwood. You disagree and use Jetta as an example. Jetta's example aids the argument that Sinclair was poorer forward than elsewhere. Jetta had one good season for the Premiership side then moved on to another position and then another club.

Well I paid for the 5 minute argument.

Where did I say you said he was poor? I was responding to the above listed post, you've simply imposed yourself on the discussion.

Napoleon is always right
You silly dumb horse. Your faith in the fat pig too blind to realise you were just being used for the furtherment of his glory. And look at the thanks you got for all your hard work! Packed off to the knackery. You weren't a bad horse, just a gullible one.

You silly dumb horse. Your faith in the fat pig too blind to realise you were just being used for the furtherment of his glory. And look at the thanks you got for all your hard work! Packed off to the knackery. You weren't a bad horse, just a gullible one.

"trot harder"

Under Comrade Bucks only true Stakhanovite heroes will be tolerated. We will all be rewarded like comrade Mayne.

Four Legs good,
Two legs bad.

Four legs good,
Two legs better.

Imposed myself on a discussion forum. I give up. You win, he was a gun. Too bad for us Buckley moved him to the backline.

You jump on my response to another poster's claim he was a poor forward, spend half a dozen posts telling me what I'm saying and what I mean, then when I take the time to correct you, you throw the hands in the air and stomp off.... that it in a nutshell?

That's not how the 5 minute argument is meant to go.

You jump on my response to another poster's claim he was a poor forward, spend half a dozen posts telling me what I'm saying and what I mean, then when I take the time to correct you, you throw the hands in the air and stomp off.... that it in a nutshell?

Yes it is

Ok mete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the draft it effects is next year, why are they comparing him to this years draft?

And yes the thread title is ott.
Probably because there is no other measure they could apply. I don't think you can measure against next years prospects at this stage. Anyway, the point is that to suggest it's Hine who should be sacked is just ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Why Derek?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back