Banter Why do you hate Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just one example is probably the way they've been carrying on after the ASADA verdict. Every club has good and bad supporters we all know this. But the club itself is pure garbage, has been since i started following footy.

Call me what you will - and I'll be unique in this forum - but my hate for Collingwood is so much stronger.
Same here. Brought up in a family where we all ****ing hate Collingwood. Mind you, I hate Carlton, but less so now I can laugh at how insipid their team is

Here's a reason

984px-Carlton_FC_logo.svg.png

I will now take a 1 week ban for posting inappropriate images

Well, the Mens Sana is questionable at best but the Corpore Sano hasn't been seen for years. False advertising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't hate Carlton, I have a mutual respect for what they were able to achieve. Yes, this opinion changed when they gifted games to gain draft picks let me remind you, we were found guilty of salary cap rotting as well.

I just find how people can 'hate' a club. A proud and might club such as Carlton has gone off the beaten track to find success but so have we.

The supporters may irk you, the past players may bother you, even former presidents. The past is the past. Pity them is more applicable for all the stuffing around they have influenced, it has brought them little glory to which everyone is after the holy grail.

If you want to hate a club. Hate Collingwood, the continual arrogance of anything that smells of Collingwood is worse than any other.

I don't hate Carlton, I have a mutual respect for what they were able to achieve. Yes, this opinion changed when they gifted games to gain draft picks let me remind you, we were found guilty of salary cap rotting as well.

I just find how people can 'hate' a club. A proud and might club such as Carlton has gone off the beaten track to find success but so have we.

The supporters may irk you, the past players may bother you, even former presidents. The past is the past. Pity them is more applicable for all the stuffing around they have influenced, it has brought them little glory to which everyone is after the holy grail.

If you want to hate a club. Hate Collingwood, the continual arrogance of anything that smells of Collingwood is worse than any other.
Nah

**** Carlton

Nice recall HTW. Glad to know that old post of mine has worked its way into your inner self in such an insinuating way.:)

who are you?

I find Carlton to be far more arrogant than Collingwood but each to their own.

he replied to my post today?
..which was a reply to your reply to his post from 2012. ;)

Anyway, Carlton. Or, **** Carlton should I say.

I hate them because of 1999, and because they're equal with us on premierships.

And, they're Carlton.

..which was a reply to your reply to his post from 2012. ;)

Anyway, Carlton. Or, **** Carlton should I say.

I hate them because of 1999, and because they're equal with us on premierships.

And, they're Carlton.

i prefer nickelback to carlton

How's malthouse moaning because free agents dont want to go to middle clubs...

Err wrong. A: they dont want to go to Carlton and b: middle is pushing it, I'd say lower.

The nerve! Complaining about free agency now its a legal thing, they profited most when it was under the table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Why do you hate Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back