Why do you hate Collingwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

2ewptfk.jpg

Anthony coming in for Rocca was a good move.

I don't hate Collingwood. They've not been particularly relevant or important in the time I've been following AFL.

If my own team is not in contention for the flag, it wouldn't really bother me if Collingwood won it. Sure, it was fun to watch Eddie's face as they lost those two GF's but there are people around every club you could say that for.

Oh my god, did you see Joffa and his mates last night, FERAL is too nicer word, half the crowd looked like they were on a day release.

Agree with the screaming 'Ball', as soon as someone even breaths near it.
At the end when Tippet didn't even have posession of the ball, the screams of ball could be heard from 100 kilometres away.

And also, when Geelong play Collingwood, every time Ablett touches the ball he gets booed from the Ferals. Boo a champion you ****ing bunch of disgusting feral animals.

I HATE COLLINGWOOD AND ALWAYS WILL.

1. The fans.

They scream "ball" when a player is immediately wrapped up. Either they don't understand the rule, or think the can convince the umpire that it might be there.

Yep, we are the only group of fans that do that.:rolleyes:

lol
I always laugh when I see someone criticize or have a dig another club's fans for that.

Fans of every club do exactly the same thing. :p

Oh my god, did you see Joffa and his mates last night, FERAL is too nicer word, half the crowd looked like they were on a day release.

Agree with the screaming 'Ball', as soon as someone even breaths near it.
At the end when Tippet didn't even have posession of the ball, the screams of ball could be heard from 100 kilometres away.

And also, when Geelong play Collingwood, every time Ablett touches the ball he gets booed from the Ferals. Boo a champion you ****ing bunch of disgusting feral animals.

I HATE COLLINGWOOD AND ALWAYS WILL.

I've heard just as many of your Geelong feral cats boo and shriek at players like maxwell/Daisy being hit with the ball quickly. This happens with all clubs supporters. But thats ok, I'm sure ablett would hold the ball, have a tea party, get tackled and you would believe "No free kick there was nothing there!" Natural bias is natural.

Hey look I can type in big letters too about how feral Geelong cats are too!

:) :) Go you Woodsmen! This is so damn sweet. We keep finding new ways to surprise ourselves. Love it.
And when you lose the game you should win, you will turn again

This is why I hate Collingwoed: you keep priding yourself on 'winning the unwinable, backs against the wall' - you forget that along the way to winning a GF, you need to win games YOU SHOULD WIN - and Collingwood fail time and time again at this. And I love it.

Go look @ your own board. 2 weeks ago you lot were mentel, now you're back on the wagon. It's quite funny

You love that you are so good when you should suck, buy you lost lose the plot when you keep on falling over in the games where you're not "a massive underdog with your back against the wall". I love it

I've heard just as many of your Geelong feral cats boo and shriek at players like maxwell/Daisy being hit with the ball quickly. This happens with all clubs supporters. But thats ok, I'm sure ablett would hold the ball, have a tea party, get tackled and you would believe "No free kick there was nothing there!" Natural bias is natural.

Hey look I can type in big letters too about how feral Geelong cats are too!
Maxwell and Daisy are booed because they are snipers/soft spuds

Ablett is booed by you lost out of jealousy

Trust me, nobody is jealous of maxwell and daisy. Nobody

Not even Richmond

Maxwell and Daisy are booed because they are snipers/soft spuds

Ablett is booed by you lost out of jealousy

Trust me, nobody is jealous of maxwell and daisy. Nobody

Not even Richmond

:rolleyes: Why did I expect this? It was a response to the Flog who has this huge problem with crowds, and supporters from all clubs, doing exactly the same thing, but seems to just want to target us.

I think everyone just hates collingwood because you are all colourblind and can only see in black and white. So how can you hate any other colours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hatred for Collingwood is a tad antiquated nowadays.

When you consider in over fifty years they're no more successful than St Kilda - a club that is almost roundly pitied - there is no reason to despise them.

Well, other than their feral supporters. But every club has them.

I suppose you have to live in Victoria to truly understand.

They call it passion.

Of course Buckley was never booed or anything like that.

This is why I hate Collingwoed: you keep priding yourself on 'winning the unwinable, backs against the wall' - you forget that along the way to winning a GF, you need to win games YOU SHOULD WIN - and Collingwood fail time and time again at this. And I love it.

Go look @ your own board. 2 weeks ago you lot were mentel, now you're back on the wagon. It's quite funny

You love that you are so good when you should suck, buy you lost lose the plot when you keep on falling over in the games where you're not "a massive underdog with your back against the wall". I love it

You'll find that since the Anzac Day debacle, we're yet to drop what we shouldn't (in terms of favourites/etc). Fact.

I love how you're all talk now and you haven't even won anything. Every supporter is going to be critical of a bad or lacklustre performance.

And I love how on the basis of ONE good season which to this date hasn't actually produced ANYTHING you are acting like you're team has been amazing and always winning games it should your whole life.

St Kilda supporters seam so full of this sort of bullish confidence at the moment, they quickly forget the 100 or so years of dissapointment. And yes, dissapointment in your lifetime.

A simple question, but the answers it evokes may not be simple. It's just always intriguing to hear from supporters of every club, every week 'we hate your mob', and to hear it with such passion and vigour means it ain't just a throw away line. Would just be interesting to hear. Hopefully it's not as basic as 'your fans are feral' - what makes us feral? Any experiences, or just going on popular opinion?

One for sides such as the Crows/Dockers/Eagles (though we have some recent finals history with the Eagles), if you hate us, why? It's not like we have any real history with you - how can you hate what you don't have much history with? Enlighten me.

I'm a Dockers supporter and I'm sorry to inform you but I don't hate Collingwood. Admittedly I don't like Eddie Everywhere and Buckley irritates to my core.

Other than that...just another footy club.

eddie / the derro factor / fans lack of respect towards other teams and supporters / have hygiene issues / the clothing staple of at least one holden jacket/cap combination per fan... the list goes on ;)

I love how you're all talk now and you haven't even won anything. Every supporter is going to be critical of a bad or lacklustre performance.

And I love how on the basis of ONE good season which to this date hasn't actually produced ANYTHING you are acting like you're team has been amazing and always winning games it should your whole life.

St Kilda supporters seam so full of this sort of bullish confidence at the moment, they quickly forget the 100 or so years of dissapointment. And yes, dissapointment in your lifetime.
Lol, you have just proven another reason why I hate the filth.

Where did I mention St Kilda in my post? Where did i compare and contrast the teams? You'll find I didn't.

This thread is ABOUT COLLINGWOOD, and I did not waver from that topic. Yet, because you had no way to respond to my post, you decide to abuse my team and claim I'm being full of bullshit confidence so you could deflect my post and try and make it out like I'm bit noting my team in comparison to yours. You guys thrive on being hated, yet when people verbalise it, you cut the shits.

You are full of it. Comment on the topic, otherwie STFU.

Lol, you have just proven another reason why I hate the filth.

Where did I mention St Kilda in my post? Where did i compare and contrast the teams? You'll find I didn't.

This thread is ABOUT COLLINGWOOD, and I did not waver from that topic. Yet, because you had no way to respond to my post, you decide to abuse my team and claim I'm being full of bullshit confidence so you could deflect my post and try and make it out like I'm bit noting my team in comparison to yours. You guys thrive on being hated, yet when people verbalise it, you cut the shits.

You are full of it. Comment on the topic, otherwie STFU.

Hahahahaha you need to compare and contrast St Kilda and Collingwood because if the same reasons you hate Collingwood apply to St Kilda then you, logically, must hate St Kilda, unless your hatred is based on your upbringing. Here's some simpler logic for you

You claimed two things:

1) That you hate when we win we jump on a bandwagon but when we lose we all jump back off

2) That we lose games that we should win

If you claim that these are reason(s) that you hate Collingwood, then surely you must hate St Kilda too because ALL of them apply to St Kilda as much, if not more so, than they apply to Collingwood.

So the reason I bring up St Kilda is actually quite valid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you hate Collingwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back