Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today.... part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder: This isn't the Israel/Hamas thread. Go to the Israel/Hamas thread if you want to talk about that. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm just going to put the two statements side by side...
From the article you shared but clearly didn't read.

The two ministers discussed tackling the promotion of extremism on social media, with Al-Nahyan calling for wider criminalization of terrorist content on the Internet.​
“Social media (players) must realize that there is content that is exploited by extremist and terrorist groups that want to recruit our sons and daughters and want to hijack religion,” the UAE minister said.​
That's what you claim is "the exact same thing" you're saying...
What you're saying is quoted below.

Couple that with mass-immigration and seeing people get free housing/income, whilst refusing to work and pump out children is going to only exacerbate the problem(in the case of Europe).

Can you see any difference between those two statements?...

You are so ridiculously childish that I'm actually embarrassed for you.
I made plenty of other posts regarding other perceived issues.

If you want to be a broken record on one of them, be my guest.

Don't expect any responses from me though.

I made plenty of other posts regarding other perceived issues.

If you want to be a broken record on one of them, be my guest.

Don't expect any responses from me though.
If you could be just a little honest about your actual position, we could have an actual discussion.
Instead, you just have to imply, hint at and dogwhistle... As you constantly trip over yourself as you cannot keep your stories straight.

Just own your position and try and explain or defend it.

If you could be just a little honest about your actual position, we could have an actual discussion.
Instead, you just have to imply, hint at and dogwhistle... As you constantly trip over yourself as you cannot keep your stories straight.

Just own your position and try and explain or defend it.
Jesus.

I've been honest, you lot are just desperate for me to out myself as some Neo-Nazi member.

I'm not going to lie about something I'm not, just so you can stroke your own ego.

Away with you.

Of course they do...

Whilst chanting "From the River to the Sea".

I thought they were chanting 'gas the Jews'????
Oh that's right, that was just more Zionist lies.
That's all the Zionist know. Lies. Lies. Lies.
Lies just so that they can steal land.

Just watch the videos of people answering questions at protests I guess. Most of them are clueless.

It's pretty offensive and ignorant that all these westerners dress up like Bedouin goat herders or Yasser Arafat pledging solidarity to Palestinians. Like **** guys, we've finally stopped black face happening here and now everyone has to do it another ethnicity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woe is you.
You have to make up shit just to try to get people to support genocide.

That was at the Opera House before Israel retaliated.....

Also, you are to focussed on hate to realise I'm supporting the Islamic community. Not a bunch of angry young men with fireworks.

But carry on with your hate.

I went to an APS school you moron. We had our own laptops while the rest of Victoria was collecting Coles coupons to get a Mac for the classroom.

Then you have no excuse. All that knowledge at your fingertips and you turned out to be an IDF propaganda parrot.

That was at the Opera House before Israel retaliated.....

Also, you are to focussed on hate to realise I'm supporting the Islamic community. Not a bunch of angry young men with fireworks.

But carry on with your hate.

You were defending your mates in the IDF who are slaughtering children.
That's how sick you are.

Then you have no excuse. All that knowledge at your fingertips and you turned out to be an IDF propaganda parrot.

I like how you immediately dismiss my first hand experience in the matter, you call me a parrot, less ignorant people would say a primary source.

You choose to repost Twitter links when you don't know what you are looking at. :D :cool::p

I like how you immediately dismiss my first hand experience in the matter, you call me a parrot, less ignorant people would say a primary source.

You choose to repost Twitter links when you don't know what you are looking at. :D :cool::p

Twitter is full of lies.
Maybe they should rename Israel Twitter?

You've clearly been fed a lot of hasbara and junket journalism. You can't see the forest through the trees.

It's all about you and your feelings. It comes across as very selfish when thousands of children are being slaughtered by Israel.

You've clearly been fed a lot of hasbara and junket journalism. You can't see the forest through the trees.

It's all about you and your feelings. Very selfish.

You literally posted last week a link to an Israeli TV show and said it was kids in a classroom being taught to hate Arabs :drunk:

Been in the forest all weekend with my Muslim brothers. Keep stirring up hate, it's what Australian colonizers do best!

You literally posted last week a link to an Israeli TV show and said it was kids in a classroom being taught to hate Arabs :drunk:

Been in the forest all weekend with my Muslim brothers. Keep stirring up hate, it's what Australian colonizers do best!

As opposed to the zionist colonizers you identify with, the ongoing apartheid and genocide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today.... part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back