Recommitted Will Hayward [Re-signed with Sydney through to the end of 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

this, mcclugage 1 mill a year and sam taylor massive deal, so cola indeed coming back?

this, mcclugage 1 mill a year and sam taylor massive deal, so cola indeed coming back?

Hayward was always happy staying he loves it in Sydney. Don't be surprised if he's taken a similar amount to what Carlton were offering which isn't a lot more than our first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Hayward signs on 5 year 3 mill deal.

Then in 2025

Will Hayward hits it big on the real estate market

"Wills had a big win off field as his 3 bedroom shanty has been purchased by a unnamed buyer for 1.5 mill over its reserve price"

Then in 2025

"Wills had a big win off field as his 3 bedroom shanty has been purchased by a unnamed buyer for 1.5 mill over its reserve price"

Players ALWAYS sign for success. Our test will be in 3-4 years down the track can we keep them as I'm not silly, success goes around in circles.

Players ALWAYS sign for success. Our test will be in 3-4 years down the track can we keep them as I'm not silly, success goes around in circles.
Always thought thats just a falsehood fairytale.

Players always sign up for "success" in the same way they did at the Melbourne Storm. Sydney are no less guilty then Geelong, West Coast, Collingwood and so forth

Always thought thats just a falsehood fairytale.

Players always sign up for "success" in the same way they did at the Melbourne Storm. Sydney are no less guilty then Geelong, West Coast, Collingwood and so forth

Still have to do it within the parameters set at the time by the AFL. Now whilst Sydney have been sneaky at draft time (the Blakey draft which was still so hilarious involved our two clubs haha).

Players will within reason take a fraction less for success, how big that fraction is depends on the player as they would bank on getting a bit more nowadays when free agency comes around.

Family Guy Cockroach GIF

Then in 2025

Sydney prices are crazy

I'm guessing this is a call from you to reboot COLA?

Then in 2025

A 3 bedroom tear down going 1.5 million over its reserve is just another Saturday in the Sydney auction market unfortunately. House hunting in Sydney was the most soul destroying 12 months of my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Will Hayward [Re-signed with Sydney through to the end of 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back