worst player on pies list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor ole Guy...I've been guilty of bagging him too, but in his defence I think he's played less than 30 games in about 4 years because of injury.

He's purely a tap-ruckman and one day he may be a master of this particular skill, but many other aspects of our game (tackling, decision making, field kicking) are seriously lacking with Richards.

Should we have hung on to Fanning? Perhaps the coaching staff see something in Richards that those outside the inner-sanctum don't.

Brent Macaffer.

Daylight.

Ben Davies.

It might be harsh on Macaffer, but it's true, he has shown the least at VFL level. Probably the only player struggling down there. I thought Shannon Cox was the worst player on the list last year. I don't think he has any chance of being delisted though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily we dont have a cast of thousands putting their hand up for the prize any more.

Ben Davies is probably the weakest link, but even he is getting plenty of ball week in week out in the VFL.

McCaffer was the last man picked, so naturally he's considered one of our weaker players, but even he kicked a bag in the VFL reserves earlythis year. That might be enough to warrant another year on the rookie list.

Not Egan. At the cross roads for sure but i bet there is not one person on this site that never believed leon davis could become more versitile than a crumming forward pocket getting more interchange rotations than possetions. Egan has a similar background to Pendlebury in that he was an outstanding junior basketballer so therefore he has great vision and awareness of what is happening around him not to mentiona good leap. Could possibly be similar to Rioli in that he has a lot of skill and can really put a game to the oposition but will only show a few glimses of this. He will not be delisted and could be a pssible trade to a club like Richmond looking for a bit of extra class. I have no doubt that he has the skill and potential to become a very good AFL player but the question is seems to be can he maintain the way he plays his game for a whole match? season? career?

Not Egan. At the cross roads for sure but i bet there is not one person on this site that never believed leon davis could become more versitile than a crumming forward pocket getting more interchange rotations than possetions. Egan has a similar background to Pendlebury in that he was an outstanding junior basketballer so therefore he has great vision and awareness of what is happening around him not to mentiona good leap. Could possibly be similar to Rioli in that he has a lot of skill and can really put a game to the oposition but will only show a few glimses of this. He will not be delisted and could be a pssible trade to a club like Richmond looking for a bit of extra class. I have no doubt that he has the skill and potential to become a very good AFL player but the question is seems to be can he maintain the way he plays his game for a whole match? season? career?

Just the players name will do :p

Remove this Banner Ad

worst player on pies list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back