Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

It's all about proportionate response.

I'm not sure the police have proportionately responded to some of these situations, or attempted to de-escalate them sufficiently.

I'm sure in some cases it's been reasonable and proportionate, but that doesn't excuse the cases where it isn't.
In some countries they use rubber bullets.
In others, live bullets.

Just another example of why we live in the lucky country.

Rubber bullets , Tazers , Capsicum Spray , were all introduced as alternatives to Guns and Truncheons.
There is always a risk that they can be used inappropriately, and if they consider them harmless frivolously. ( Refer to the movie "The Hangover " )

I'm not convinced that its happening on a wide scale here, and we seem to have a lot more people trying to produce footage of "bad cops" than we have of "bad protesters " .

I'm not sure there are many places on the planet where police will leave rioters to run their course.

That's weird - some of them were actually calling for violence a few days back.
I originally went in there with competing conspiracies about the antivax crisis actors. They certainly weren't happy!
They seemed to think it was a safe space echo chamber at first.
Welcome to social media. Have you visited the ScoMo thread?

In some countries they use rubber bullets.
In others, live bullets.

Just another example of why we live in the lucky country.
That's surprising. I didn't pick you out as a ScoMo fan.

The original had the filmer saying "heeee's back" at the start. That seems to have been cut out because too many people realised that something was going on before the bit you see here. We simply don't know what was going on in the time immediately prior to the tackle.

There is an ongoing theme of "trying to make the police look bad".
They have used an old lady disguise and they edit videos carefully to support this agenda.
Totally this.

I was watching real time footage yesterday morning on ABC Ch 24 of a bloke with dreads getting arrested. He was spitting on the cops as they were trying to get a mask on him, and each time he got a hand free he'd pull down the mask and spit again. In the end three cops were needed to stand him up and force his head downwards to prevent copping his saliva. Of course, when this footage was used on their own propaganda sites later that day, they were only showing a spliced up version of the bloke's dreads getting grabbed to force down his head - no context at all as to what led to this.

Totally this.

I was watching real time footage yesterday morning on ABC Ch 24 of a bloke with dreads getting arrested. He was spitting on the cops as they were trying to get a mask on him, and each time he got a hand free he'd pull down the mask and spit again. In the end three cops were needed to stand him up and force his head downwards to prevent copping his saliva. Of course, when this footage was used on their own propaganda sites later that day, they were only showing a spliced up version of the bloke's dreads getting grabbed to force down his head - no context at all as to what led to this.
It's absolutely fraudulent, and deliberately fraudulent. I don't know how some people can repost this junk on here.

If nothing else, at least all of this has somehow brought the Neo Nazis and the Orthodox Jews together.

What a world we live in.

There is a really good article on the Guardian about a similar thing today, more around the 'left and right' and how a lot of paranoia has invaded both. Worth a read.

I think a lot of people actually don't understand the origins of conspiracy theories and why they have dangerous people at the bottom of them.

That's surprising. I didn't pick you out as a ScoMo fan.

All part of the new world order.

A Jew is leading the Nazi movement spurred on by an Iranian fighting a culture war for an American.
RWNJs have gone all woke on us.
RWFWs have turned into SJWs.

Crazy times.

Don't you go changing on us. Hold onto your principles and keep standing for nothing.

A Jew is leading the Nazi movement spurred on by an Iranian fighting a culture war for an American.

Crazy times.

Don't you go changing on us. Hold onto your principles and keep standing for nothing.

Care to elaborate on this 'New World Order' and what specifically you believe they are trying to achieve?

It just sounds like paranoid babbling at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy times.

It's a crazy turn of events, yes. For once we agree.

The right are fighting for freedom. The left are fighting for police brutality.

Why would I want to involve myself in that shit? I'll ride out the storm until my favourite restaurants, pubs, and retail stores open again.

Why would I want to involve myself in that sh*t? I'll ride out the storm until my favourite restaurants, pubs, and retail stores open again.

Why would I want to involve myself in that sh*t? I'll ride out the storm until my favourite restaurants, pubs, and retail stores open again.

Left don't like lockdowns or violence.

But, if lockdowns are required and violence happens, cops vs far right is the best channel to watch.

But, if lockdowns are required and violence happens, cops vs far right is the best channel to watch.

I got to say from some of the footage leaked to me I was rooting for rubber bullets to pierce skin and cops to mete out some punishment. I have little empathy for people that have no respect for the law or other’s safety and property.

Lefties love lockdowns.

I've seen some lefties claim that 1000 deaths per annum is unacceptable. The only viable alternative to death is lockdown.

Do you think 1000 covid deaths every year is acceptable?

Lefties love lockdowns.

I've seen some lefties claim that 1000 deaths per annum is unacceptable. The only viable alternative to death is lockdown.

Yeah, that about 3 per day.

That's less than we have now.

If Trump used hard lockdowns enforced by police in riot gear armed with pepper spray and rubber bullets, the lefties on bf would be shitting on the tactic.
Look out, MAGA alert.

Lefties love lockdowns.

I think it's very acceptable, if each of those 1000 have made the choice to take on a virus, and thus risk spreading it onto others who have not chosen that option, rather than getting a simple, free and safe injection.

I know a few lefties. They all hate the lockdown.

Lefties love lockdowns.

Very few people are 'pro lockdown', but theres a line in the sand people draw when it comes to ill informed paranoia that a lot of these anti covid types like.

Very few people are 'pro lockdown', but theres a line in the sand people draw when it comes to ill informed paranoia that a lot of these anti covid types like.
You're resorting to the same style of argument used by anti-choicers.

Many prefer lockdown to acceptance of a small number of deaths. They're pro-lockdown.

I got to say from some of the footage leaked to me I was rooting for rubber bullets to pierce skin and cops to mete out some punishment. I have little empathy for people that have no respect for the law or other’s safety and property.
If these protesters stood for something I might have some sympathy for them. But I can’t see anything.
And what was that Shrine of Remembrance stunt? Mind boggling stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back