Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Targeting the Shrine? ... wow, new low right there. Is there another place in Melbourne more symbolic of the sacrifices of the individual for the greater good? Total scumbags.

After this, I wouldn't be surprised if they stormed the children's hospital tomorrow.

Shooting people sitting down peacefully protesting.

Not very democratic ?

Shooting them :/ Do we have many dead bodies?

They are not the victim here.
They are not allowed to be there.

If i peacefully walk into the female change rooms and just peacefully sit there and look around, do i have the right to be there?
Does no-one have the right to evict me?

Maybe people you don't know could peacefully sit in your lounge-room. Surely you wouldn't expect them to be removed?
-----------------
They aren't allowed to be there.
They aren't peaceful.

You need to figure out how democracy works. You don't get to break laws you don't agree with under the name of democracy.

If i peacefully walk into the female change rooms and just peacefully sit there and look around, do i have the right to be there?

Maybe people you don't know could peacefully sit in your lounge-room. Surely you wouldn't expect them to be removed?
-----------------
They aren't peaceful.

You need to figure out how democracy works. You don't get to break laws you don't agree with under the name of democracy.

Something being legal doesn't make it right.

1632297157096.png

To ban protesting is a very dangerous road

Something being legal doesn't make it right.

View attachment 1243304

To ban protesting is a very dangerous road

Whatever.
You are too stupid to understand Virus/Social distancing or can't see germs so don't believe in them. Or think its a big conspiracy when its obvious to anyone who's not a moron that its not. Anyone who is not a moron can see that its a stupid time for a moronic protest about freedom. The handful of morons in the city doesn't represent anyone near a majority and they are harming their cause more than helping it.

Which laws do you want to change?
Laws that enable the Government to prevent the spread of a Virus during a pandemic.
Sorry that won't get over the vote.

No-one has banned protesting. They've imposed stay at home orders during a pandemic under temporary laws which expire.

Oops. Yes of course.

I believe it is a narrative change. The drugs were given emergency authorisation on the basis that the trials showed they stopped infection. It's not true but no one even talks about that any more. With the low rate of infection prevention we are seeing, the drugs would not have been emergency authorised.

The story now is that the shots prevent serious illness. The evolving data shows that's true for the elderly. Not so much for under 50s and negligible for under 30s.

There is insufficient data on vaccinating pregnant people, children, and people who have recovered from Covid. Insufficient data on booster shots. But the relentless drive to vaccinate anything that has a pulse continues.

If the evolving data for infection prevention is different from that found in the trials then it raises the question of whether the real world safety of the drugs is different to the trials. The vaccine trials have to have rigorous monitoring of adverse affects but this is lost once you start rolling out to the masses. For example, the TGA's adverse events notification system is not well known to the general public and is on a voluntary reporting basis. A month ago I called them to report a potentially life threatening adverse event to a drug. The operators were all busy - the recorded message said to raise it online. A month later no one has called me to ask about it, and it has not registered on their database.
Yes you are supposed to report online (in Victoria via SAEFVIC site)

-----------------
They aren't peaceful.

Female toilets not a great example IMO you could just identify as female..
(Massive can of worms)

Yeah don't believe everything on the internet

54677bd22e198795ce5b6858331b1d22.jpg

So is there any way to send these neo nazis and antivaxxers off to Christmas Island? Revoke their Australian citizenship perhaps, and deport them if they do it again.
This government has made people stateless before, and these violent and sacrilegious protesters are certainly acting as if they don’t belong to this country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL , whatever they were trying to achieve is blowing up in their face.

Elderly woman is a flog transvestite.
Kicking a dog,
Mom and kids stuck in car.
Identified people amongst them ( not construction workers ).
Generally being stupid ***** .

Come on folks , join the Legion of the Dumb.

Rita Panahi

Police state much? This is unprecedented. Victoria Police has ordered Melbourne’s CBD to become a ‘no fly zone’ until Monday to avoid protests being filmed. The Civil Aviation Safety Authority has granted the request

Dickhead state i'd call it.

Rita Panahi

Police state much? This is unprecedented. Victoria Police has ordered Melbourne’s CBD to become a ‘no fly zone’ until Monday to avoid protests being filmed. The Civil Aviation Safety Authority has granted the request

The first people arrested in a police state are the media.

Rita Panahi

Apparently the brainless mob were were tracking police movement via drone

Vic Pol is very chivalrous towards old ladies

Some are claiming it was a trans person ("34 year man wearing a wig", "flog transvestite"). Which somehow makes it ok for two unmasked coppers to knock her to the ground and pepper spray her in the face.

The same police sprayed an Age Photographer in the face despite him carrying three cameras, wearing media accreditation and had identified himself to police before he was sprayed.

Victoria Police is investigating themselves over the incidents.

Seems a bit unAustralian to shoot citizens are the shrine

Look at the police numbers and equipment. They corralled the protesters to the Shrine then started shooting them and charging them with horses. Then the Ministry of Propaganda kicks in - Zoh Mah Gawd these scumbags disrespected the Shrine!

Last edited:
Look at the police numbers and equipment. They corralled the protesters to the Shrine then started shooting them and charging them with horses. Then the Ministry of Propaganda kicks in - Zoh Mah Gawd these scumbags disrespected the Shrine!

It's a potentially dangerous situation for police, would you suggest they go in with no equipment???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back