Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank goodness for the free world
That the real Opphemiemer didn't fail in this spectacular fashion.
To rub salt into the wounds.With a huge comeback window in the last,we kick 1-9.

Can we afford not to trade Duursma and would there be a club silly enough to take him off our books?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss amon
This is actually a great call. Our wingers are so horrible (partly because our defence is an absolute bin fire, resulting in wingers playing in defence). I would love for Amon to still be playing for us on a wing.

Tonight our wingers consisted of Duursma and Drew tagging Kelly, with Wines and Boak rotating through. Like what the actual **** is that. Wingers are supposed to be some of the most impactful players on the game.

Duursma needs to go. Enough is enough. He is not equivalent to Butters and Rozee, just because he happened to be drafted at the same time.

Our mids were completely out bodied and out worked. We looked like kids compared to their strong athletic bodies.

Tough decision, this club has been a part of my life forever but I think I’m done. When a club stops listening to its supporters, board is unaccountable. Not renewing my membership.

The campaign against Tredders was disgraceful. He had the balls to question Ken because he cared.

I was happy for the Giants tonight. Never been so calm watching us.

I'm gunna email the club on monday asking when the 13 in a row dvd is coming out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back