Traded Zach Tuohy [traded to Geelong with 2017 2nd rd pk for Smedts, 2017 1st rd pk and pick 63]

Remove this Banner Ad

Why be a flog? Asked a simple question and if they said no then so be it. You seem like the sort of bloke that lives his life through his team. Gives you some sort of status of superiority. I might have a meaningless life but at least I go for the cats sort of bloke.

No flog.... Just what i heard down the local TAB when they asked 2 fringe players about the possibilities. Not my fault you didn't like their response.

I'm almost 100% positive Touhy will end up in the PSD. Carlton is asking way too much for him and he approached Geelong, not the other way around.
If Tuohy goes PSD, there's no way another Victorian club doesn't pick him up. He hasn't really got a reason for moving, and wouldn't retire because he didn't get his way.

We traded Bell for 21 with a 3rd going back to Brisbane. Tuohy is better but Bell had also just come off some great form.

27 could be useful. Anything else and I would convince him to stay.

Bell was contracted though.

If Tuohy goes PSD, there's no way another Victorian club doesn't pick him up. He hasn't really got a reason for moving, and wouldn't retire because he didn't get his way.
That's possible if they match Geelong's contract offer. I really like the idea of recruiting him but not at the expense of anyone Carlton has requested so far.

No flog.... Just what i heard down the local TAB when they asked 2 fringe players about the possibilities. Not my fault you didn't like their response.

If Cats want Tuohy that badly as you want Delidio you would need to give up something special. Since you don't have any picks that appeal to Tigers and Blues then you have to cough up players under 22

That's how it is

And because the Cats were approached my both players they'll likely not trade for either. We'll still probably get Tuohy in the PSD and we'll have to wait a year to get Lids as a FA. Thems the breaks when you're dealing with these kind of clubs.

How do you know that any other club won't pick up Tuohy before Cats pick?

Sos said the deal will include at least a Cats player

How do you know that any other club won't pick up Tuohy before Cats pick?

Sos said the deal will include at least a Cats player

Sos can say what he wants but at the end of the day if no cats player is willing to be included in the trade he wont get one. If you don't like it blame the aflpa not us.

Sos can say what he wants but at the end of the day if no cats player is willing to be included in the trade he wont get one. If you don't like it blame the aflpa not us.

Tuohy is still contracted just so you know so
Will require both recruiters to come to the party

He is out of contract. We will do the deal even if unders.

He is uncontracted which is why you will take slight unders because of the lack of leverage (we are in the same position with kersten and vardy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And because the Cats were approached my both players they'll likely not trade for either. We'll still probably get Tuohy in the PSD and we'll have to wait a year to get Lids as a FA. Thems the breaks when you're dealing with these kind of clubs.
He wouldnt last past north who were keen on him. Let alone Richmond.

Reminds me of the Luke Ball situation, think it might be the same result.

Teams threaten but gone are the days where a club would seriously consider taking a player who doesn't want to be there unless it is a dramatic undervaluing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Zach Tuohy [traded to Geelong with 2017 2nd rd pk for Smedts, 2017 1st rd pk and pick 63]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back