Zainta: It's not my EKA Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but you can replace words in there to suit me in your head

PMBangers the Season 30 SFA EKA Medallist, has today held a press conference about his recent award. He has said that his award, while very individually focused, is not his. He has put his Medal into the Eastside Hawks trophy cabinet, because if it wasn't for his team, he wouldn't have a hope in hell of winning this award.

"The Hawks helped me from the very start, and I am forever in their debt. I'm not leaving the Hawks for as long as I remain an active member of BigFooty."

When asked about the two players who have left the Hawks, PMBangers brushed the questions aside.

"I'm good mates with (Insert departing Hawks players here), and I know they have their reasons. Off the field, I'll try to catch up with them, but if I get near either of them on the field..."

PMBangers went on to say that he is looking forward to Season 30 and helping the Hawks redeem themselves after bombing this season and missing out on the finals.

EDIT: PMBangers also sheepishly re-read his own article and realised he forgot to congratulate everyone who was nominated for the EKA Medal. Including Muddiemoose who should've won.

PMBangers the Season 30 SFA EKA Medallist, has today held a press conference about his recent award. He has said that his award, while very individually focused, is not his. He has put his Medal into the Eastside Hawks trophy cabinet, because if it wasn't for his team, he wouldn't have a hope in hell of winning this award.

"The Hawks helped me from the very start, and I am forever in their debt. I'm not leaving the Hawks for as long as I remain an active member of BigFooty."

When asked about the two players who have left the Hawks, PMBangers brushed the questions aside.

"I'm good mates with (Insert departing Hawks players here), and I know they have their reasons. Off the field, I'll try to catch up with them, but if I get near either of them on the field..."

PMBangers went on to say that he is looking forward to Season 30 and helping the Hawks redeem themselves after bombing this season and missing out on the finals.

EDIT: PMBangers also sheepishly re-read his own article and realised he forgot to congratulate everyone who was nominated for the EKA Medal. Including Muddiemoose who should've won.
Talk about should have won, the fact Kilroy wasn't top 3, or even voted for is disgusting!

Talk about should have won, the fact Kilroy wasn't top 3, or even voted for is disgusting!
Yeah. Poor me. (LOL)

When you factor in all the various acknowledgements there was more recognition (read 'column inches') for the Rising Star Top 15 than the EKA Top 3 and that probably needs correcting for starters. But then you have to respect Ant Bear's collaborative process in deciding the EKA.

Great to see guys get up amongst the beez and the Mobbs votes, the official ALL-SFA team, Barrybran's team and serial_thrilla's.

Who's to say which list had more kudos or, for that matter, less bias?

Outside of my Bomber team-mates and I, IMO there were about 13 guys who I reckon could just about have gone in any order depending on what criteria you focus on - all deserving of accolades and a heart-felt thanks.

And the guys after that were fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Poor me. (LOL)

When you factor in all the various acknowledgements there was more recognition (read 'column inches') for the Rising Star Top 15 than the EKA Top 3 and that probably needs correcting for starters. But then you have to respect Ant Bear's collaborative process in deciding the EKA.

Great to see guys get up amongst the beez and the Mobbs votes, the official ALL-SFA team, Barrybran's team and serial_thrilla's.

Who's to say which list had more kudos or, for that matter, less bias?

Outside of my Bomber team-mates and I, IMO there were about 13 guys who I reckon could just about have gone in any order depending on what criteria you focus on - all deserving of accolades and a heart-felt thanks.

And the guys after that were fantastic.
Cheers for having my back!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Zainta: It's not my EKA Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back