Usage for hash tag: 1:

1. ajb72

Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Prob two possibilities. #1: Tested positive and doesnt care #2: Wasnt really positive - but a positive test result gets you to the tennis tournament you want to go to -- $$$$
  2. dajesmac

Phantom Draft 2021 True Footy Draft Thread (Mock + Content)

...podcast earlier this month to discuss the upcoming draft: Here's the top 20 mock in video form: Top 20 Mock (15/11 - More to come) #1: North Melbourne Jason Horne-Francis (SA) 184cm MID/FWD The clear choice for number one, JHF adds a point of difference to a...
  3. yebiga

Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

#1: THE “VACCINES” ARE A MASSIVE FAILURE If ever there was an obvious example of willful determination by our public health officials to believe in something despite all evidence to the contrary, these injections are it. Remember that “95% effective” story we were sold? What a misplaced hope...
  4. Electronic_Renaissance

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Royals v. Bears [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gold City-Las Vegas at Golden Throne

...the soundtrack section looking for it. Eventually I found it. I almost had one of those O things that I heard females sometimes get. Fun fact #1: Back in the early Internet days it was assumed that the movie was in a widescreen ratio. It was shown at the cinemas like that. But you don't...
  5. hangdog

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

...Rookies (maybe save one for pre-season or mid season) and 2 Cat B's (best two academy kids that go undrafted). My dream scenario would be: DFA #1: Tom Campbell (Hunter delisted) DFA #2: Michael Hartley or Blake Schlensog Pick 11: Best Mid or Rachelle NGA #1: Owens NGA #2: Windhager Rookie...
  6. Dee Snider

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Ranking the Bathory albums I own lol. #1: Twilight of the Gods #2: Blood Fire Death
  7. Marlowe

Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Pick #1: NaturalDisaster Pick #2: Marlowe I've seen this draft before.
  8. S

Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2021

Wallis doesn't qualify on games played, plus no one has got close to this down hill skier for the last 5 years, when you average 5 possessions a game and run away from physical contact you are hands down to be #1:
  9. HotSausage69

Why a Port Adelaide Premiership in 2021 is a certainty

...and start their push for the flag. I'm here to tell you why this is a futile endeavour, and why the cup will be heading to Alberton in 6 weeks. #1: OVERHEAD REBOUND CONTESTED SMASH FIST FORWARD DRIVES Port Adelaide, led by captain Tom Jonas and new sheriff in town Aliir Aliir, lead the...
  10. DaveyBoy123

News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Fun fact #1: Versions of Newport teams (since they keep slightly adjusting their name) have been booted out of the WRFL approximately 4,369 times since the 1980's. Apparently, you need a black-belt in kickboxing to get a game. Fun Fact #2: Shorten Reserve in West Footscray is built on an old...
  11. PMBangers

Media So you want to start a break away league

...your motivations are, I'm just here to provide a quick, easy to follow and implement run down on the basics of your new league! Consideration #1: What simulated sport will you league be based around? Now of course you can continue your Qooty dreams and career in a break away league, Mobbs...
  12. King Corey

Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

If we lose pick #1: "A string of wins against fellow cellar dwellars saw the kangaroos relinquish the prized pick, leaving GWS more than happy to clear Josh Kelly as they immediately snapped up his heir apparent in the exciting Jason Horne, rated by most scouts as the greatest all-round...
  13. I

Autopsy Freo Win by 27 v Gold Concessions @ Optus

Noteworthy moments #1: Schultz's handball out of a 360 on the boundary...
  14. Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

AFL Trial Game Investigator, Question #1: "Were there any Crows players involved?"
  15. King Corey

Opinion Commentary & Media V

The only players I ever read about in the frame for #1: McDonald Hollands Ugle-Hagan Thilthorpe If anyone is claiming otherwise feel free to provide links to said content.
  16. Established1870

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Controversial opinion #1: The excuses people make for Tassie not getting a team are actually fair game when talking about NT getting a side. Would rather see a team in Canberra come in as Team #20 along with Tassie in the next 10 years (Canberra Kangaroos anyone?). Any NT club coming in would be...
  17. Bender_

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

#1: Seven West Media...
  18. andana

Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Pittsburgh Steelers Draft Recap Steelers are looking at a major roster turnover. Steelers Draft Need #1: Center The top two centers in this class, Landon Dickerson and Creed Humphrey, could be too rich for the Steelers, a notoriously “best-player-available” team, in the first round...
  19. Agent93

Official Team Thread East Side Hawks :: Season 31 :: Festival of the Biggie! Headliner: por_please_ya!
    Threadmarks: Round 9 Stats

More than halfway: Random stat #1: Shermy remains the sole Hawk with 100% time on ground with PMBangers and Agent93 spending time on the bench against the Demons Random stat #2: Agent93 remains the sole Hawk with 100% scoring accuracy, with NinjaSwan scoring a behind against the Swamprats in Rd...
  20. Big Slam

Delisted #49: Tom Hird - Delisted, thank you for your service - 23/8

Agreed. It’s like: Person #1: “Hey look, I just found $20 on the ground!!” Person #2: “That sucks. It should have been $100”. What sort of miserable sycophant complains about found money? Cat B’s can be like found money.
  21. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Facts about matter #1: "In classical physics and general chemistry, matter is any substance that has mass and takes up space by having volume"
  22. TomBolt2

List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Rule #1: never believe a word a political journo says. You think footy journo's are bad!
  23. T

Rating Richmond’s semi final the modern media way.

Commentator #1: While 2 flags in 3 years for the AFL’s smallest club seems impressive, you must remember that Richmond has a massive advantage playing on the MCG. Commentator #2: It is a huge advantage because we know that Richmond are not really that good. Despite all their success just one of...
  24. cats_09

AFL Awards season discussion

No surprise for who is #1: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-all-australian-team-2020-18-unlucky-players-from-40-squad-to-miss-afl-2020-final-allaustralian-22/news-story/60f696f56326cf34b6b61f36b8a7bcf5
  25. Pykie

Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

...at GR's highlights video of him again and let me know if you think he's a left or right footer. The best kick of the football in this draft are: #1: Elijah Hollands right foot, #2: Elijah Hollands left foot.... With his decision making, poise, cleanness in traffic, kicking penetration etc...
  26. Kennedy Parker

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

Favourite Loonerty Contribution #1: His Vigilant Efforts To Educate About Statistics & Probability In a complex game like Qooty, it can be easy for ignorant folks to buy into common misconceptions like the Gambler's Fallacy, but thanks to Loonerty applying his Masters of Statistics he can use...
  27. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Luckily with only 5 goals to look up, this'll only take a minute... Millky goal #1: 2 : 19.09 {CHF} - Millky95 threads his way through traffic. 2 : 19.13 {CHF} - At least fifty-five metres out. 2 : 19.17 {CHF} - They'll be talking about that goal tonight. Millky goal #2: 2 : 23.57 {CHF} - A...
  28. EasternTiger

Politics Black Lives Matter

I will offer some simple survival rules so even the lefties can understand. Rule 1: Don't play with matches because fire catches Rule 2: Don't burn down cities or destroy peoples businesses Rule 3: Don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight.
  29. Restricted Free Agent

Official Match Thread S30 Round 4 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair

...Vampires - Millky95. Go easy on them, they just lost to the Bombers. This week we should focus on the facts and talk about just how good our squad has been this season. Fun fact #1: In every game that he's played, projectv averages a whopping 2 goals from an average 73% game time! That's...
Back