Usage for hash tag: 1:

1. lacrow

News Dermott Brereton taps Tex on the shoulder

I've been reading through these posts and normally I don't contribute but some of the comments on here are just idiotic. #1: This season is a joke and we are rebuilding. Watch the games, players are not playing 100%, all of them know this is a write-off. We are swapping people around like...
  2. phlogiston

Don Scott says Hawks cheated salary cap - 4x premierships tainted

Mossack Fonseca client #1: Hawthorn Football Club.
  3. ajb72

Analysis Umpires

There are a couple of very good reasons why umpires do this. #1: Most players have never read a rule book in their life and have a limited knowledge of the rules of the game #2: BY advising the player of what what will happen, they hopefully prevent having to make this decision. The umpire...
  4. Dav

Media Sweet FA Police Auction - grab a bargain!

...Vampires. A number of abandoned posters have been dumped on our doorstep and we're looking to offload them for low, low prices! ITEM #1: tony Our first abandoned poster up for grabs today will be prospective rookie tony. With the Serpents collapsing before playing a competitive game, tony...
  5. GremioPower

Event The S29 Sweet FA Players Assosciation MVP -The beez Trophy

...higher. Look: I. Not Voted a) current system: 0/1=0 b) proposed system: 0/41=0 II. Voted Once at #20 a) 1/1=1 b) 41/41=1 III. Voted Once at #1: a) 40/1=40 b) 80/41=1.95 The difference between #20 and #21 is absolutely the same in both systems. The difference between #1 and #20, however...
  6. nameless

Captains Round 2 VC/C

Rule #1: Never take anything under 120 for a VC. I am going Mitchell who will definitely score less, but I can't break rule #1 so I'm stuffed.
  7. Cactus_

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

...of jargon when communicating with non-clinicians is poor communication - All doctors in Australia are excellent communicators = You are not a doctor Edge case #1: You are posting from overseas Edge case #2: You are a PhD rather than a medical doctor and think that makes you important...
  8. douglyzia

Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared - Part 2

...is less worthy of being condemned than being accused of being racist against those with African heritage? Oh dear, such a conundrum! Disclaimer #1: I am not white. Too bad! Disclaimer #2: I have probably, in the general course of my livelihood, afforded significantly more respect to those...
  9. Singapore Roo

Review Funny things you have seen at North games

MY #1: 1993 Round 1, Pagan's first game as coach and Nathan Buckley's first game for the Bears at the MCG. Early in Q1 Buckley get's the ball from the bounce in the centre square, tries to baulk around one player and ends up getting tackled and put a scrubby kick forward. The bloke in front...
  10. Tigerturbulance

Podcast Who Let the Dogs Out; Miggs & Blacky; pg159 #3965

...pg 119 post 2974 #31 Santoz pg 128 post 3191 #32 Barrybran pg 135 post 3366 #33 Pugsley , Metalcrusher , BLUEALLTHRU Hot Tub Special S31 #34 Ant Bear pg 153 post 3810 #35 Hot Tub Foursome - Tinder Special pg 158 post 3933 #36 Miggs and Blacky pg 159 post 3965 Episode #1: TURBO PUTS ON A RUBBER
  11. Marlowe

Marlowe's quarantine quality qontent (now with easter eggs... well easter egg)

Our exploration into the effect of environment upon banter was, alas, a complete failure. Case study #1: This thread. The self-confidence instilled through self-isolation was mistakenly being reinforced by a reflection of the OP’s own image in a bathroom mirror. It did not, in fact, make the...
  12. Duck Farmer

Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Hinkley Anti-Fact #1: Shane Woewodin won a Brownlow Medal.
  13. JoshWoodenSpoon

Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In The Sky

Of course, I know the rules back to front! Rule #1: Be rich. The end that's all the rules.
  14. Ant Bear

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Game #1: A DOUBLE TON OF QUALITY This week, as we celebrate my 100th 200thgame, we look back at highlights of the preceding 199 Game 1: Round 1 S18 V West Coast Wonders Eased into the SFA on a half forward flank, my first opponent was southernswannies. My first touch came 7 minutes into the...
  15. Andre

Certified Legendary Thread China History in the Making Part 2

...COMMANDOS: Huh? Heh? Huh... COMMANDO #2: More Members from moving to AO. COMMANDOS: Ohh... REG: Yeah, yeah. All right. Fair enough. COMMANDO #1: And the Showdowns. COMMANDOS: Oh, yes. Yeah... FRANCIS: Yeah. Yeah, that's something we'd really miss, Reg, if the Power left. Huh. COMMANDO...
  16. Runk

The Humour Thread

...thinking of starting a new work trend. No pants Monday! What do you think? Child #2: (smiling) I thought that was Tuesday? Me: You’re right. The world just isn’t ready for two no pants days. I’ll put them on. (Child #1 walks in the room) Child #1: Dad ‘NO PANTS DAY’ is tomorrow GEEEEZZZZ...
  17. NaturalDisaster

Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

Let's see #1: That is the poster knighted best match thread poster from S23 thank you very much. #2: I don't have a high level of persistence :( #3: Can't argue with this, my best seasons were S23 and this season and even then, I was mediocre. #4: Please refresh my memory? Not like me to...
  18. Harvey Manfrenjensenden

Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

...way to pass the off season while we wait for the qooty to start. Post a NaturalDisaster **** up in here and I'll turn it into a fun game. GAME #1: Blankety Blanks There is a word, or more, missing from this quote I can......... 99% of the insults you throw at me, but I won’t take being...
  19. DaveyBoy123

Official 2020 Planning Thread

Fk, just broke rule #1: Don't enter the SC forum until at least the new year. Forget prices & positions for now. What I want to know is who's burning up the track... Or, more importantly, who's out on the pi$$?
  20. GUMBLETRON

Politics The Hangar Politics Thread

Nuff-truth #1: The current Australian government is an American corporation not a constitutionally-constituted government, so you don't have to pay your taxes. Answer: During the GFC the Australian government guaranteed Australian citizens' bank deposits. They had to register an entity with the...
  21. arakaan

Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

...5-8 teams. All you had 2-4 division results. All the other had 3-7 conference so you ranked higher than all of them. Standings Sort Criteria #1: Overall Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #2: Divisional Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #3: Conference Winning...
  22. Interstater

Meet Up Meet Matthew Richardson at the club

Apologies for the post snips REH, just wanted to look at this in one post. (Edit#1: Added opponent) Edit (#2) Thoughts: - How is 3rd materially different to 4th? - When was that "meeting" between the Victorian clubs? (2006/7 ?) - Non-Victorian clubs need to play Collingwood or each other to...
  23. VandoHawk

Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

...since Mohr is retiring + Hanrahan being upgraded) which means 4 live selections is a sweet number. I would probably do the following: Pick 11: Luke Jackson (a long term prospect - give him the 2/3 year Box Hill apprenticeship and by then McEvoy will have retired & Ceglar 32. Kid is the next...
  24. Deaneus!

List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Idiot #1: looks like WCE have got their man, for pick 14, 24, 37, and a first rounder next year, but they got pick 57 and a third rounder from next year back Idiot #2: Geelong really got screwed on this deal, he was worth four first round picks, that's so nice of them to let him go home on...
  25. mouncey2franklin

MMA-UFC UFC 242

Fight #1: Taisumov vs Terreira. Excellent fight. Fight #2: Blaydes vs Abdur. Woeful fight. Complete mismatch. Fight #3: Mahachev vs Ramos. Boring fight. Seriously boring.
  26. MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2019 - Now featuring the bottom 5 Arnott's biscuits

Celebrity Bottom 50 analyst Justin Timberlake predicts who'll finish #1:
  27. S

Prediction Week One Finals schedule prediction

Scenario 1 - Richmond (Win) & Western Bulldogs (Win) Thursday Night EF1 - West Coast Eagles vs Essendon - Optus Stadium - 6.10pm wst Friday Night QF1 - Geelong Cats vs Collingwood - MCG - 7.50pm est Saturday Afternoon EF2 - GWS Giants vs Western Bulldogs - GIANTS Stadium - 3.20pm est...
  28. Dav

Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

...hindsight this week's selection was a massive case of drinking their own bathwater and not really taking North Melbourne seriously as a threat. #1: Playing Ryder and Ladhams against Goldstein when they were only in form because we played the two worst ruck teams in the AFL in the past...
  29. Ando727

Review Dees v Sydney: the Good, Bad and Cosmically Indifferent.

The weather's been nicer here than in Melbourne for the past week, you knob. Fact 1: everybody who hasn't been to Tasmania thinks it's really cold just because it's further south. Fact 2: those mentioned in Fact #1 are ignorant tools.
Back