Usage for hash tag: 6,

1. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

There's a possibility that we could turn #6, #9 and #28 into Adelaide's #2 and #21 Depending on their desire to rebuild with more picks inside 30, but it would be putting our eggs in the one basket.
  2. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Carlton have: Tier 1: Pick #6, 2022 1st round pick (allow each to be 10 points) Tier 2: Pick #25, 2022 2nd round pick (allow each to be 5 points) Tier 3: Zac Fisher, Sam Petrevski-Seton (allow each to be three points) Cerra is worth 20 points in my opinion. Make up the score however you wish...
  3. N

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

...De La Selle College Malvern) - amazing pick, our fault we gave him away Harry Dear (2014, #58, St Bede's College) - bust Fischer McAsey (2019, #6, Caulfield Grammar) TBD Josh Worrell (2019, #28, Haileybury) TBD In comparison Calder Cannons have delivered us Brent Reilly, Richard Douglas...
  4. Johnny Dalmas

Coach Justin Longmuir

2018 trade period looks like being a real missed opportunity. I _think_ at one stage we had #6, #11, #19, #23 (please correct if wrong) which we turned into: Hogan, Lobb, and Sturt. Ouch.
  5. sunny3193

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part I

Not to you specifically but everyone. If you want to see good trading, just follow how Port ended up with #6, when they started off trading Polec and Pittard for #11. There’s many a way to get that second top pick, not just band one. Simply depends on cost. I take your point about not...
  6. Peter Doherty

Draft Central have him #4, Ed Pascoe has him #4, also Chris Doerre has him #4.
  7. Vader

List Mgmt. Adelaide Crows 2021 List Management thread

It's a cumulative effect. In 2010 we finished 11th. Instead of getting pick #6, we get pick #14, because of all the GC draft picks. In 2011 we finished 14th. Instead of getting pick #4, we get pick #10, because of all the GWS draft picks. In 2012 we lost our 1st and 2nd round draft picks due...
  8. Taylor

List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

...per season and North jump ahead of Hawthorn on the ladder, let's also assume Cripps leaves to West Coast as a free agent. Carlton will hold #2, #6, #7 and a dire need to bring in some hope for their supporters, they need a win. I'd expect to walk away with #2 and #7 in exchange for Cerra...
  9. Stamos

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

Essendon had 2 picks before the pick we traded to them. They used their first pick (was #6, before Dogs and Swans matching bids) to get Cox. You really think we had a chance of trading into the top 5 if we didn't take Saad?
  10. S

...of 'hits' - not ideal for a top 10 pick. Especially when it's not a challenging position to fill through other means Marchbank, Durdin & Goddard #6, #16 & #21 in 2014 the same. Plowman #3 and Jaksch #12 2012. Even Corr @ #14 that year is ordinary. Matthew Watson #18 in 2010. Tomlinson #9 in...
  11. Coobk001

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

...as I doubt our ability to win 2 big away finals. My rough ratings at the moment would be Richmond #1, Dogs #2, Port #3, Geelong #4, WC #5, Bris #6, Melb #7, GWS #8, Sydney #9. I think we can beat anyone at home, just not sure about our capacity against a couple of the top contenders away...
  12. Sweet Jesus

Autopsy Why don't Collingwood have better key forwards?

For example, in 2017 they took Jaidyn Stephenson at #6, overlooking Aaron Naughton and Darcy Fogarty. I'm not criticising the pick per se, because Stephenson looked a fantastic player early days and still looks likely to play 200 games. But it suggests recrtuiting a key forward wasn't...
  13. Vacuous Space

Draft 2021 AFLW Draft discussion

...up Octavia Di Donato's and Grace Chapman's numbers, by the looks of things. Metro numbers are even worse. Ava Jordan is 1, Charlotte Baskaran is 6, other than that it's hard to tell. I think #24 might be Hurley, but not sure. #17 Hipwell, maybe? Commentators have the right numbers now, by...
  14. Taylor

Recommitted Fischer McAsey - signed contract extension until 2023

If Adelaide know they will lose him and it's looking like a 2nd for a player who was pick #6, expect them to play him as the target up forward that they kick to 50 times a game (all their inside fifties) so he can take 10 marks and kick four goals. Finishing the season in the running for the...
  15. Kane McGoodwin

Opinion The SARS-COV-2 and COVID-19 Political or otherwise all you can eat Buffet.

I see the Australia has been ranked 8th best out of 98 countries for the handling of the pandemic by the Lowry Institute. NZ ranked #1, followed by Vietnam & Thailand. Rwanda was ranked #6, which I found surprising. The like of China were not ranked, as their reporting cannot be believed.
  16. Bamboo Harvester

News 2021 Player Numbers

Maybe except if they give you #57 when you first rock up as a rookie. I'd still love to see Gibbo get #6, the number he wore at Willi when he won the two JJ Listons...if he wants it. For mine, he's earned it after being rewarded with a spot on the senior list. Not a fan though of 'resting' a...
  17. Gibbsy

Triple J Hottest 100 - 2020

...and posts I think you get the best idea of what the final count will look like, from a more casual POV. For instance, Booster Seat sliding to #6, WAP climbing to #14, Kyoto sliding to #78. The ones that care – and by design, are more likely to vote for “outsiders” – are the ones that submit...
  18. GrommoT

Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

...the size of the premium required. With Poos being desperate for Freo's 2018 #6 and (I'm assuming) Freo weren't particularly keen to trade out #6, that 50% premium sets an interesting precedent. Now OTOH, if because of list state and needing to bring in extra draft players Freo were keen to...
  19. Bunk Moreland

Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VIII

...5) Tom Boyd for #6 & R Griffen (AA & B&F mid) Treloar & #28 for #7, F1 & #65 Lever, #35 & F3 for #10, F1 & F4 Gibbs, F2, F3 & #77 for #10, #16, #73 & F2 Wingard & F3 for #15, #35, F4 and Burton (recent pick 19) Neale & #30 for #6, #19 & #55 Shiel & F2 for #9 & F1 Tim Kelly & F3 for...
  20. Stamos

Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

It's like * don't even want Dunkley. Even though Dogs wouldn't accept a single first rounder, you would think * would at least offer #6, given that it would give the Dogs more points to match the JUH bid, meanwhile it would not affect the Scum's picks in any way, they would still be able to pick...
  21. D

List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

...4th rounder likely 4th given it's a salary dump In doing the above mentioned we essentially bring in the next 18 months 3 first rounders this year with pick #6, #11 and Reef who is likely to go around pick 15+ plus Daicos nxt year. Gunston. and Salary dumps lose treloar / phillips /...
  22. Taylor

Recommitted Josh Dunkley [OOC 2022, requested a trade to Essendon, didn't get there]

If it's about getting ahead of a JUH bid then they'd want pick #2. If you're North you saying that #2 will cost #6, #14 and a first next season. Sydney also want to be ahead of their academy player, I don't think JUH is going to be there at #4 Hawthorn's pick. But maybe.
  23. J

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

...for #26 + #31 (Preuss pick :drunk:) Higgins + #28 -> #20 + Constable #20 + #26 -> #8 (Dogs get for Dunkley) -> more points for them #2 -> #6, #7, Ess 2021 2RD Essendon 2021 2RD -> Dow (Carlton) North 2021 2Rd -> Stephenson (Collingwood) Outcome: Constable, Dow, Stephenson Draft picks: #6...
  24. F

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

...a young star departing. Could we package up #12, Future 2nd (2021), #32 +(likely some steak knives - we know what Dodoro is like) for Essendon pick #6 & #67. It might help Bombers with some other complex deals. Gives us #6, #55, #67. Then what do we do with 6? Aim higher or best available.
  25. Taylor

If we didn't trade for Hogan we would have had; #6, #14, #23 and one more pick, the rest would have disappeared
  26. Magruder

News Adam Saad nominates Carlton

Delusiondon's 2021 2nd please. This years #8 for Saad & 2021 2nd rounder is an acceptable outcome for all parties. Dodoro gets to strut around with #6, #7 and #8 - can sell this to the board/membership etc We get Saad and a valuable pick around 20-25 for next year
  27. Taylor

Likewise. Something like #12, #31, 2021st 1st and Schultz for #2 and #70 Our draft hand would become #2, (whatever we can get for Hogan), #103 Their hand would be #11, #12, #27, #31, #62 And I expect they would on trade our 2021 1st for Essendon's pick #6, #7 or #8
  28. The Old Dark Navy's

Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

...own deal so they can get Caldwell in, but that's not trumping us. They would much prefer to use the Fantasia pick for Caldwell (it's okay for them to pay less after all), and retain #6, #7 and #8 in the draft for the optics. That's why they want #8 from us. It's a good launching pad and...
  29. Hazey1977

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

For #6, #7 and #8 I'd have a think about it On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  30. wayToGo_

So Essendon likely to have picks #6,#7,#8 after they trade Saad.
Back