Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Calm the farm

We played at least one of this years Grand Finalists if not Premiers (barring injury over the next 4 months)

The same thing happened in 2018 when we got spanked by Collingwood mid year

We won’t be the first team they hide up there

Otherwise we will be signing another round of exit papers come the end of the year

I took a hiatus from this board for calling out that Mahony isn’t an AFL footballers a-hole and getting bagged by a number of keyboard warriors.

And although I stand by that assessment I can now add that he is the least of our problems as this list (combined AFL and VFL) is the worst in living memory.
Leaves because people disagrees with opinion, comes back after a bad loss to call others keyboard warriors. So brave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He talks a great game and has a good record in footy operations, but there should be some serious heat on the coach after these first three rounds. We are just a mess structurally, have no ability to defend off the ball or in transition and our only ability to score is through marks or free kicks.

What exactly have we worked on for the past 18 months? We've had one good month of footy when Cunners was in beast mode and that's it.

I can think of a few prospective coaches who would love to get their hands on our list.

The least inspiring 5 games to start a year that I have seen.
If we axed Noble, Luff and Rawlings and approached Clarko and got his own team in I’d be all for it.

Polec never again.
Zurhaar dropped.
Walker isn’t AFL standard.
Scott isn’t a defender.
Ziebell is finished.

Don’t know where to look next. Not an AFL side whatsoever. It’s ******* dire at the club and we are rudderless.
All this club does as an organization is slap itself on the back for being an inspiration when really it’s been nothing but a polished turd for 22 years.

Get some campaigners in there who have an idea and get held to account. I’m embarrassed and the coach, leaders and board should be ashamed. Pretenders the lot of them. fu** off
Nail meet head. This is it and it’s going to continue to be this way with the road we are going.

20+ years of irrelevance. 1 quarter rebuild that was aborted. Not even a 3rd of the way through the new re-build. 10+ years of terrible development, 10+ years of terrible recruitment, 10+ years of terrible list management and 10+ years of sub par fitness. The club touches on the shinboner spirit from time to time but the facts are facts.

We are soulless and I can’t see how we are going to get out of this hole.

Calm the farm

We played at least one of this years Grand Finalists if not Premiers (barring injury over the next 4 months)

The same thing happened in 2018 when we got spanked by Collingwood mid year

We won’t be the first team they hide up there

Otherwise we will be signing another round of exit papers come the end of the year
That’s total bullshit.

Half that side tonight just gave up.

I don’t care if they get beaten, but have a go and have some pride in your club.

****ing pathetic and that’s being kind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back