Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

At the risk of starting to sound like the most negative bloke on here, I’m struggling to get excited about anything other JHF at the moment. We are devoid of any actual structure or game plan. Our skills are a disgrace and never get addressed. So what is there to look forward to exactly? Do we have to wait another 12-24 months until we actually see some form of game plan out of this coaching group? Extract the digit Nobes.

I took a hiatus from this board for calling out that Mahony isn’t an AFL footballers a-hole and getting bagged by a number of keyboard warriors.

And although I stand by that assessment I can now add that he is the least of our problems as this list (combined AFL and VFL) is the worst in living memory.
Straight back after a bad loss Wayne. Quelle surprise. You’re as fair weather as they come as well as a shit judge.
Signed, a keyboard warrior.

That's the difference between a team that has been together for 6/7 years, is in premiership contention and is reasonably injury free, and team that's in year two of a rebuild, have played very little football together and has a midfield that's decimated by injury.

Can the little Lachie Young experiment idea please just go and die in a hole. He is a panic merchant of the highest order and it infects the team. No disrespect, but the coaches and selection committee have been really woeful this season. Somehow even worse than the players if that is possible.
He is shit, but he is being led by the worst Captain in VFL/AFL history.

Richie Vandenberg was a better Captain than the potato we have.

Two ✅ for me tonight, Curtis Taylor and JHF.
Oh and a ✅ for my multi, easy money including the 60+.

Not sure about Noble but he doesn’t have the cattle. We have rejected run and carry for almost 20 years, and we get beaten on the run and carry most weeks.

I think we bring Comben in and let he and Larkey build a rapport. We bring Curtis in to learn about his ability to crumb at AFL level.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And in this hideous jumper no less
There is that - I can pretend that wasn’t an actual H&A game because we were not wearing a real footy jumper.

Utterly outclassed, outmarked, outworked, out everything. I thought I had low expectations but that was worse than I expected - although it was more because Brisbane were better than I realised than that North was worse. I appreciated seeing some good work by JHF, Greenwood, Taylor, Corr and Stevo, X worked hard, so did Jy, so did Mahoney. We just don’t have enough good players we can afford to lose any, and here we are.

At the risk of starting to sound like the most negative bloke on here, I’m struggling to get excited about anything other JHF at the moment. We are devoid of any actual structure or game plan. Our skills are a disgrace and never get addressed. So what is there to look forward to exactly? Do we have to wait another 12-24 months until we actually see some form of game plan out of this coaching group? Extract the digit Nobes.
If you were JHF would you waste your career at this club?

I would be on the phone to my manager right now telling him that I am open to all offers when my initial contract is up.

Said it in the other thread but Polec, Scott, Turner, Walker, time is up.

I usually hate pointing out individuals because it's a team game and with the right coaching, even the worst teams should be competitive. However, everyone in the team is devoid of confidence and structurally we are absolutely woeful in every key area except maybe stoppages.

We've nailed the last 2 drafts from my perspective but 18 and 19 year olds aren't the ones that will turn the list around in the short term.

Big question marks over David Noble which is not something I've said before, I've been a big fan of his up until tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back