Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

We all saw this coming. We sat there last week and we’re dreading what was to come. One thing about majority of North supporters is that we aren’t delusional.

Everyone bar the footy club saw this belting coming yet we still allowed it to happen like a precession. Shitcampaigners

We keep waiting for Polec to reach his potential. It's never going to happen. He is 30. He just doesn't give enough of a shit

Exact result expected after last week's debacle. The standards we appear to be setting are worrying.

We are in gonna be in the wilderness for quite a few years.

Depressing.

Last edited:

Mate last time you posted in an autopsy thread you thought Ben speight could have offered more than some on our list.

Go and rub your dick over your historical Mahony posting - and actually look at what the issue at our footy club is.

Our standards are Fitzroy esque right now and we need another big cull player wise but it starts with the older campaigners and our so called leaders not a ******* second or third year player actually having a dip you pillock
I think if you back and read my original post that is exactly what I said dimwit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got news for everyone. If we have 4 of our best mids out every week and Zurhaar playing second tall, this is going to happen again.

Get used to it. Doesn’t mean the long term outlook is ****ed.

Looking forward to Comben coming back and seeing what it looks like.

This is the first time in my life I have been embarassed to be a North Melbourne supporter. The club has always had the fighting spirit no matter the talent level but this current team really stinks.
Mate what are you smoking?

We’ve had many, many pumping like this.

We need to talk about Jy's kicking.
He’s an absolute liability with the ball by foot and he kicked two goals in round 1 so he was good apparently. Absolutely a concern now.

Got news for everyone. If we have 4 of our best mids out every week and Zurhaar playing second tall, this is going to happen again.

Get used to it. Doesn’t mean the long term outlook is f’ed.

Looking forward to Comben coming back and seeing what it looks like.
Comben coming back? Wtf Do you mean, he has played 1 game???

Realistically it looks shit because we're missing a lot of our experienced players and midfielders

LDU
TT
Cunners
Anderson

Would all make a big difference
Agree with you FG, but it’s our inability out the back half to retain the ball. We have given it back to them every time they’ve kicked a point.
We are also extremely weak physically. Barely any two way running, it’s a disaster.

As bad as it is, some positives:

• Taylor had his best game for us. He will be some player when he puts on some size and gets stronger.
  • Greenwood continues to stand up for the team. Is he in the leadership group? If not, get him in there.
  • Xerri is building. His ruck work, second efforts and tackling are great.
  • Corr is our smartest defender. Despite two of his own teammates spoiling him tonight, he knows when when to go in the air and when to defend the ground. Considering the strength of Brisbane's forward line is their mobility, I thought this was important noting.
  • Hall tried all night with little support.
  • JHF in the middle makes so much more sense than him wasting in the no-mans-land that is our forward line. But as others have said, it may be another repeat of Ziebell in his first years where he was murdered and his body took the toll.
  • I thought Ford's attempts to lead up the ground from the forward line helped at times. There was just so little support.

Yep. That is all I have. I don't know if Noble is the guy that will put us on the path to the promised land. Brady and co. Have really effed us over, shipping out a productive forward and not bringing a single replacement in over three years. Our half-forward line is momentum killing. In fact its worse, because the opposition cash in on the void that exists there and launch 90% of their offense.

Can we please make a move and put Ziebell in as our CHF? At least it could straighten us up. He is a real liability in the back half this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back