Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say the game plan isn't working; but the single most worrying thing about this rebuild is I have no sense of what the game plan is. I comforted myself initially that it was hopefully inexperience headlined by poor skill execution from younger players trying to come to grips with the speed of footy...but the more and more I watch, the more concerned I get that whatever this game plan is, it's for the tip and needs to be reimagined.

At the very least I thought Stevo's second half was fantastic. Although probably an indictment on our leaders that he was the one that had to "stand up"

That's the difference between a team that has been together for 6/7 years, is in premiership contention and is reasonably injury free, and team that's in year two of a rebuild, have played very little football together and has a midfield that's decimated by injury.
Decimation? That was the Eagles last week.

This drumming was the result of a substandard list with substandard skills, overseen by substandard coaches with a substandard game plan.

In the past 2 seasons I've seen a player kick it to a team-mates advantage twice.

JHF last week and Phillips last season against the dogs. It's always to a team-mates position so they have to stop and wait or it's to their opponent's advantage.

Our kicking to a forward target has not improved in 15 years. I'm starting to think we practice hack kicks instead of target accuracy...I've seen amateur teams with more organisation - not even kidding.

I really think the LDU, TT, Cunners and Anderson being out line is a bit of a cop out. I didn't expect it with those outs...but our midfield won the contests. It's literally everywhere else we went to shit and I don't think Cunners and LDU in particular would have helped that.

We cannot move the ball forward. Our structure is putrid, and simultaneously works to prevent us scoring, and coupled with our game plan, results in other teams scoring heavily against us. I don't get it. This is the worst I have seen us in my lifetime.

I've played, umpired and watched footy for over 50 years, I cant see any form of system or structure forward or back.
Skill level is just sub par.
Just an absolute rabble, riots are better organised than North right now.
Clearly gone backwards from last year.
Question have to be asked, is Nobel and his team up to the task?

He is shit, but he is being led by the worst Captain in VFL/AFL history.

Richie Vandenberg was a better Captain than the potatoes we have.
We are maybe afraid of hurting people's opinions rather than making the right calls. The problem is, Goldstein is nearly at the end and both Jy and McDonald are just way too inconsistent to be in captain discussions for mine. From the rubbish, we have left I definitely can't see the administration having the foresight and courage to force a new recruit like Greenwood into Captain discussions.

Can anyone tell me how to deactivate my membership. I’ve had enough of this . Noble has to go he’s a terrible coach all other teams improve but this rabble . Wasting my money here . They don’t even deserve to be in the league. Pathetic. **** off North. Just **** off ..

I didn't watch much but fitness is just so obvious it's not funny. It will take a long time unfortunately. I'll continue to get behind the boys regardless. Curtis Taylor well done. Looks like we've found our Goldy replacement with Xerri. He will be our next ruckman. Keep faith everyone. Let's ask for a priority pick now to get the gears moving haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can any game plan work when players can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo.

We need to spend next pre season training with another team. Can we actually do that?

We lack speed and skill and recruit Hugh Greenwood.

Can the little Lachie Young experiment idea please just go and die in a hole. He is a panic merchant of the highest order and it infects the team. No disrespect, but the coaches and selection committee have been really woeful this season. Somehow even worse than the players if that is possible.
FMD, was far from our worst and was actually pretty good at times.

It all came down to around the ground defense IMO. I can cop were young/etc, but one of the fundamentals of a new coach and young team is basic defense. There was no pressure on the ball carrier, 3 mids chasing the ball giving an easy out, players free on easy outs on the wings, etc, etc. I'm not a coach bagger but jesus, this is where our improvement needs to come from. Clearances and forwards don't mean shit if the can waltz through the middle unchecked.
Bloody hell, JHF looked to give the most denmfensive effort for our mids and it his third game ffs!

Have you ever heard more laughing and jokes told during a game by the commentators ?
It was somehow worse than watching the team play. Dwayne is insufferable. David King threw the boots in for "balance" sake, praising THE premiership contender over the wooden spooners all night and I can't even remember who the other ass-hat was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Crack Open Each Other's Heads And Feast On The Goo Inside: Autopsy vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back