Autopsy Round 16, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's definitely an 18 to 22 on the list type but he adds more than most that are in that range.
Yeah I thought he was a list clogger when we picked him up but he's better than that. I actually rate him as a kick. One of the few who can kick a goal from on 50m or outside. His decision making can let him down sometimes so his disposal efficiency can look ordinary on occasions.

Butler's best game of the year
2 goals and gave off two handballs to guys in the goalsquare or thereabouts. They even have him down as having had 2 centre clearances, even though he didn’t attend any centre bounces, which is no mean feat!

Well Carlton showed tonight they are streets ahead of St Kilda in 4th gear. Maybe a little strategy involved. Might get a free pass in the first week of finals.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes they tried to lose to give Saints a false sense of security.
Keep telling yourself that.
Carlton are frauds and losers, just like their stupid feral brain-dead supporters.

Twice the frees, Saints have 3 injured in the 4th, Carlton hit the front then an undermanned Saints kick 4 to expose the myth that Carlton are any good.
Jog on loser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Carlton showed tonight they are streets ahead of St Kilda in 4th gear. Maybe a little strategy involved. Might get a free pass in the first week of finals.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Blues have lost to Collingwood, Richmond and the Saints in the last 5 weeks. Yep, you're flying.

I’m sure it’s been said in amongst all the posts congratulating our heroes, but just how good was Paddy Ryder?

Particularly with Ro forced off the ground in the last.

The old bloke just kept battling away.

LEGEND!

LOVE HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back