Autopsy Round 16, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is why we had lost 3 on the trott. Slightly won contested, shat the bed outside.

Reverse it and oh hey, 3 goal win. All well and good to have initial touch and draw people to you to release others, but if you then don't have that release all you do is have a tiny bit of space where you exist and the rest might as well be an ocean, because you are doing SFA in there and reliant on someone else doing s**t.

Blues still had things, hell, they had like 15 marks I50 and just scuffed most every attempt this is just a, pretender thing.

Brissie, legit scared as 5 min period they can kick 7+ goals easy, to an extent both the Blues and us can do it, but we require a lot more working components to happen. By comparison, Freo cannot do this, they have a GOP forward line, so sides like well, both of us this match, just need things working and we had more than they did since they fluffed their chances and we halved them.

Sending King out of the forward line and playing Membrey inside helped heaps.

* me Hunter's in the circle singing the song looking like skeletor.
😆
Naz was huge early, Windy huge late. I thought Naz was showing a few new tricks. He was winning contests easily and really hunting to tackle. It was a big step forward for both under lights. It's been a long time since we've had two first year kids play so well early on in their careers.
I still reckon Owens will be the pick of the three. Nice position to be in.

Hey who likes beating the Blues?

There is not a team.in the comp I hate more.
Absolute pretenders. McLaughlin, Taylor and the rest sacking their poles all night gave me the absolute shits. Pierce has joined them with inanities.

Pathetic call.

But hey we beat the Blues. Lulz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Build the team around JOSH BATTLE!
What a gun♥️

Didn't blow the game open, but Jones was much better. Went at 80% with ball in hand, 5 clearances, 5 tackles. Hopefully he can build from there.

Yeah, played very well. Looked to have his touch back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back