Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree completely.

I can’t foresee a situation where his years of off field is superseded by anyones onfield performance over the last season.
hardly a bad word is spoken of him from inside circles, so he is obviously maintaining some pretty high standards, back on fiels he is always busting a gut, definitely subscribes to the old " the required effort " mantle,

1660517100370.jpeg

Where does Jy finish on our scales?

Given far too much to handle whilst under Noble and then gets a role reshuffle to his benefit.

2023 could be his absolute brilliant season where he goes to another level. Interesting times ahead.

Certainty to be captain you’d think.

Unless Clarko pulls something weird out of his ass like he did with Stratton at Hawthorn.

Aidan Corr come on down!

I’ll be honest and own my criticism earlier in the year but his finish to the season really was great. Very impressive how he turned it around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a lot of people I could tag here to tell them to gagf.

But i wont.

Instead, I'll revel in the fact that we have this bloke, a back-to-back Syd Barker Medallist, and yes, a genuine ******* superstar, playing for and leading this footy club.

He's the league leader in kick clangers, winning the B&F in an all time shit team means Jack shit so go ahead and tell us to gagf while Simpkin turns it over and over and over.

His heart and courage is never lacking, I'll give him that. Still not a genuine ****ing superstar though.

He's the league leader in kick clangers, winning the B&F in an all time s**t team means Jack s**t so go ahead and tell us to gagf while Simpkin turns it over and over and over.

His heart and courage is never lacking, I'll give him that. Still not a genuine ******* superstar though.
lol this is genuinely pathetic

i'm embarrassed for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back