Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If it is as reported:

Best case scenario (Crows first, Suns18th in 2023)

Pick 5, pick 54, pick 72

For Rankine, pick 45, pick 55

Worst case:

Pick 5, pick 36, pick 55

For Rankine, pick 45, pick 72

Overpaid. How is an uncontracted small forward basically holding their draft value?

Great signing but we should have paid less.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
A midfielder/forward playing forward for the Suns.

A midfielder/forward that will play midfielder/forward for the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"$850 for 5 is a lot of pressure in a fishbowl" according to David King, yesterday. Well done, David.

Overall Pick 5 is overs for an uncontracted Rankine, but I'm glad the deal is done.
$850 how can we trust that this is right when they said that Izak was offered 5 years

He has signed for 3 years, they got the contract term wrong, my guess is that they got the contract sum wrong as well

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app

this just in..

Crows have their draft picks revoked for announcing trade too early. Scoop McClure with more soon

"$850 for 5 is a lot of pressure in a fishbowl" according to David King, yesterday. Well done, David.

Overall Pick 5 is overs for an uncontracted Rankine, but I'm glad the deal is done.

It's overs, but not so egregiously overs we need to burn down West Lakes.

And David King being wrong is never not funny.

So weird that anyone (outside of GC) thinks he's worth more than pick 5.
Look how strong the 2018 draft was, and many had him as the best player in that draft year

Yes he has been up and down but injuries to homesickness and playing a small forward role in a struggling team can be a graveyard position

What is encouraging is that he is heading to Adelaide wanting to play more midfield minutes, similar to a Shai Bolton type of role, this combination with Rachele has the potential to cause opposition headaches for years to come.

I'll rather pay pick 5 for Izak then what port will pay for JHF, or what Freo have paid for Luke Jackson

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The big question will he keep 22 Billys old number or maybe 18 Eddies old number?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Back