Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod Note

We're starting to see some troll liking from Port posters. Please report it when you see it so we can hand out the appropriate bans
Better idea might be to close the thread down for good now and anyone that wants to discuss this subject further can do it in the “non crows AFL“ or main board JHF trade threads..

North fans cheering for him to do a knee next year. Taking it well then.
That's terrible, you can be pissed at him for leaving and your club for being dumb but you shouldn't wish injury on someone.

An off field scandal you could hope for but that's it really, get angry at your club for not doing a deal last year or doing the tiniest bit of leg work by interviewing him before hand to see if he actually was keen to get to North.

Port heavily into Keeler I'm hearing. See him as a forward

This is surely bullshit. They likely will not habe pick 33 when the draft comes and it's unlikely Keeler last to their next pick.

The AFL will surely not allow the Power to trade into the draft on draft night.

This is surely bullshit. They likely will not habe pick 33 when the draft comes and it's unlikely Keeler last to their next pick.

Why can’t they trade in? They still may have Bonner going out or someone else. Will be an interesting 48 hrs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Port heavily into Keeler I'm hearing. See him as a forward
Hearing where?

I would have thought all clubs see Keeler as forward not physical enough for the ruck other than as a chop out when the main ruck needs a spell.

Pick 33 very doubtful he's still available there and their only other live pick 60 is of virtual no value to add to 33 to elevate up the board.

Remember when port fans said 2 mid firsts was a fair deal. They know they were lying. Sumbags will be scumbags. Not surprised either. The port suburb is full of them.

JHF will fit right in. Imagine looking up to someone who assaults women. Wish him nothing but the worst.
Why do you feel you need to keep bringing up his stepfather,

Why can’t they trade in? They still may have Bonner going out or someone else. Will be an interesting 48 hrs

Didn't the trade only get approved because they got a future 2nd and 3rd in? Will the AFL allow them to trade them out?

They will not get a pick under 40 for Bonner.

So depending on list spots and our desire for Keeler, would mean we could match any bid after 40 in the remote chance a bid comes after 40.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure, the guy has had some good info in the past, but I'm usually after crows news and he usually has power info, which I'm not that interested in and haven't really paid much attention.

Hearing where?

I would have thought all clubs see Keeler as forward not physical enough for the ruck other than as a chop out when the main ruck needs a spell.

Pick 33 very doubtful he's still available there and their only other live pick 60 is of virtual no value to add to 33 to elevate up the board.
they might still do a late trade of a player - Bonner? and could get a pick that way

they might still do a late trade of a player - Bonner? and could get a pick that way

They will need a pick under 40 for Bonner.

Anything over 40 and we can just match, as long as we have to list spot, want Keeler and he hasn't already been taken.

Not sure, the guy has had some good info in the past, but I'm usually after crows news and he usually has power info, which I'm not that interested in and haven't really paid much attention.
Well at this stage, unless they do trade a player, the only way they could get him is to keep pick 33 and that should be reserved for Ratugolea. They can't trade any futures in as they are down their F1 and already had it knocked back on also trading a F2. So if they don't trade out a player and get Ratugolea, I just can't see how they could generate a pick to get him unless he slides to pick 60

Bonner ain't getting them enough collateral to be certain of getting Keeler, he likely goes early 2nd round IMO. Aside from Cadman who could very well go at Pick 1 and Jefferson possibly around the pick 10 - 12 mark Keeler is next cab off the rank IMO for teams looking for a tall forward

They still have to trade in Ratugolea and knowing how ridiculous Andrew Mackie has been with trades so far, they're going to want 33 at a minimum.

We have 23 and Port have zero chance to get in before that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Back