Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know what Daicos has to do with it and its one season in, not sure what youre trying to do here
Who is the last player to poll 11 Brownlow votes in their 1st season of AFL?

I've looked through a lot of the current day stars of the game and I am yet to find one? Any idea?

JHF has some ground to make up on Daicos

I’m still getting over all those premierships a team of A+ midfielders brought us.
Is that really the lesson you learned from 05/06? 🤦‍♂️

If it's a choice between a good midfield and a shit forward line and vice versa, I'd take the former. A good midfield will make a shit forward line look better by sheer volume of entries or it'll have players that can hit the scoreboard themselves.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think both Junior and Esava can be game breakers
Esava is by far a better forward then Dixon ever was or will be
He's just been stuck behind some good KPF
Disagree
Esava is being picked up as a kpd supposedly. A need for port but if he was that good someone else wouldve taken him before now or he'd have been playing for the Cats
Rioli is a role player small forward. Basically motlop

It’s gonna be easy to support a team in each and every showdown from now on.

Here’s hoping that one of your boys runs through the snake on both occasions next year.

I do bloody hope this trade backfires spectacularly for Port. As it sits we are deathriding the other mob and I can only hope this rat unsettles their group and causes chaos as their season unravels. Good luck

Don't know what Daicos has to do with it and its one season in, not sure what youre trying to do here
If you're a generational talent you're the best player or top few in your generation ie of the next 20 years. I think his point was that there's a better player from 2021 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Back