List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
Two or three years away still, but a young Taj Longmuir kicked 2 goals for South Fremantle's Futures today, keep an eye out :eyes:
he’s Troy’s son isn’t he?

Troy didn't play 100 games...

Didn’t even play 100 AFL games across three clubs let alone the 100 games for one club you need to play to qualify for father son.

Only 45 games almost 50%) short for us.

Seem to remember he had one really good game in an away win where Justin was also very good. Otherwise I don’t really remember any of other 54 games he played in purple. Never really made it as an AFL footballer tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching Adelaide’s first Quarter we really need to prioritise quality smallforwards

Whilst I think we will get another when Colyer retires (at the end of this season), I just don't see us prioritising one in terms of using a 1-2 round draft pick. Obviously we may look at Pickett if he wants out of Melbourne, but the question is whether we would have the currency without sacrificing in other locations in that situation anyway. Where would you be happy to lose a good player from to get that small forward? Brennan Cox? Sean Darcy? Nat Fyfe?

Whilst I think we will get another when Colyer retires (at the end of this season), I just don't see us prioritising one in terms of using a 1-2 round draft pick. Obviously we may look at Pickett if he wants out of Melbourne, but the question is whether we would have the currency without sacrificing in other locations in that situation anyway. Where would you be happy to lose a good player from to get that small forward? Brennan Cox? Sean Darcy? Nat Fyfe?
If Picket nominates, our F1 + North 2nd + change gets Pickett done. No doubt someone leaves and we get some ordinary picks to package.

Seems like he is going to Port though.

Troy Longmuir was no hack. He played some good footy for us years ago

If Picket nominates, our F1 + North 2nd + change gets Pickett done. No doubt someone leaves and we get some ordinary picks to package.

Seems like he is going to Port though.

Do Port have any currency?
Don’t they owe next years first & second to WC..?

If I were mid twenties, out of contract and a ruck in the AFL I'd be having my manager call the Eagles.

Marc Pittonett is who I would be chasing.
Think your on the money, WC need to cut their losses and pull the cheque book out.
They need to remove Gaff, Hurn asap. Going nowhere with Dads Army.
NN done, drafts, trades, FA, I’ve never seen them this disjointed, and it’s going
to take a massive shakeup to rectify.

Think your on the money, WC need to cut their losses and pull the cheque book out.
They need to remove Gaff, Hurn asap. Going nowhere with Dads Army.
NN done, drafts, trades, FA, I’ve never seen them this disjointed, and it’s going
to take a massive shakeup to rectify.

Nope I say give all those players long term contracts

Would be fun to watch them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back