List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:

"At this stage, I'm happy here." Hmmmm.

"I really want to be a part of the first group to win the flag here"

"I have just started speaking to my manager about what's next and when we start talking" in reply to being asked about extending

Sounds like he is already talking contracts with his manager and looking to sign up
Gooooooorrrrnn
Was actually a really positive interview imo, looks like he wants to get on the front foot and start contract talks

"At this stage, I'm happy here." Hmmmm.

Go Away GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would really like The West to release an article with the headline "Loyalty Test for Those in the West" pointing the finger at Brennan Cox and Sean Darcy to sign up before their free agency year and questioning their character if they don't.

Get some drama stirred up, sign them both during the midseason break, release a little video of them both reading the paper, getting angry and walking out to the hallway yelling for someone to get Wallsy on the phone (with that silly grin both Sean and Brennan have when they are trying to act and aren't great at it). Finish the video with them both revealing a FREO4LYFE tattoo on their upper arm while they flash the guns.

If these things can be scripted... and they can, then the article drops around Friday the 23rd of June. We play Essendon at home that Saturday. Bit tense. The next week is the Dogs away, links to Lobb floated all week. Monday after the Dogs game the video and the announcement are dropped.

Then we play Carlton at home Friday night. Huge roar for Darcy and Cox before the game. Lots of energy from the crowd.

Belt those Blues.

I can not stress enough how much you need to look at these two threads - do it now or you'll miss out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back