AFL Player #10: Sam Weideman

Remove this Banner Ad

They in year one of the game plan. That is the difference between now and say two years time . Our blokes have not been great at buying into game plans so they are not going to change the set up mid season. It is the long game they are playing.
They are where they are now because they have stuck to the plan .
Feels like the eighth Year 1 of the same game plan we've failed to build on since 2016

Feels like the eighth Year 1 of the same game plan we've failed to build on since 2016
It certainly does. You could certainly say it seems like groundhog day. They have modified the team defense but in general it is a game plan based on the strong points of our last 5 years.
Next year is the key. Currently we are just on our usual yo-yo course.
I agree . What happens next year when they add a little more into it and how the players react will be of interest. Or on the flip side if they do not add anything into it which will be risky.

Deleted his Instagram. Can only imagine some of the abuse he's been getting from morons on the internet.
people were booing him at marvel on sunday arvo. like i get his form has been garbage, but why boo someone over their selection? it's embarrassing. some people seriously need to grow up. he's a part of the team and it's very embarrassing to harass someone because his form is shit

people were booing him at marvel on sunday arvo. like i get his form has been garbage, but why boo someone over their selection? it's embarrassing. some people seriously need to grow up. he's a part of the team and it's very embarrassing to harass someone because his form is s**t
Are you sure they were booing or doing the weidddd when he got the ball. It was way more weidddd imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to get more involved if he’s going to be in the team. Get him rucking, and floating back.

His first half of the year was quite serviceable. If Scott insists we play him then Weid is gonna have to adapt.

I wouldn't mind if Brad Scott tried Weidemann in a shut-down role on Tom Hawkins.

I wouldn't mind if Brad Scott tried Weidemann in a shut-down role on Tom Hawkins.
Big ask for a bloke whos problem is he lacks a physical presence. Hawkins will kick 10 in the first quarter if Scott goes down that road. He is not that guy. He would have more chance keeping up with Cameron.

was on level 2 as well. Instagram is a nuisance anyway.
Hopefully nothing sinister and he just got sick of the useless notifications. In fact maybe he'll be able to focus better on parts of his game without the frustration of the app prompting him to look at photos that are a week old that he's already looked at.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #10: Sam Weideman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back