Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just wanna wish Gold Coast the best of luck carrying Chol's salary while they have 2 A-grade KPFs plus the best KPF in this draft trying to get games. They're gonna get so much value out of him in the reserves.
Yep.

In my view Chol and Kosi are worth the same. We're shuffling guys around.
But, Richomnd and Hawthorn both need a KPF much more than Gold Coast do - and so this is the hope we have for securing Chol for less than we trade Kosi out for.

Excited Arrested Development GIF

Yep.

In my view Chol and Kosi are worth the same. We're shuffling guys around.
But, Richomnd and Hawthorn both need a KPF much more than Gold Coast do - and so this is the hope we have for securing Chol for less than we trade Kosi out for.
Hawthorn seems to think Chol is better than Kosi in terms of contract offers and that’s my view, a lot of hawks fans wanted Kosi delisted.
We will end ‘paying’ a bit more than we get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure what you're disagreeing with here barbster but if it's about Taranto, he was the worst mid in the league in terms of ball use this season - only player near him in terms of overall DE and KE was Viney who is also a butcher of the highest order:

View attachment 1829888

If it's about your belief that Worpel is only worth a pick within 20 - 30, I suggest you support a team with players you actually rate - given your sensitivity towards Tom’s plight with our meany weany coaches, might I suggest Collingwood?

Looks like Brownlow medalist territory

I just want to remind everybody that our biggest move was on draft night when sleepy Mark unexpectedly traded UP for Weddle - to much ridicule from the media and many supporters!

Trust In Mark.
If it's worth doing, he'll get it done.
If it's not worth doing, he won't.
That's why I am not the slightest bit worried if we don't get a trade done.

Nothing compares to the ridicule when hawks missed out on the human nightlight reel and got buddy and rough instead.

Only the Deledio selection compares to hawks picking up those and Lewis too. Arguably worth the rest of the 2004 draft combined

Edit Apple auto replaced highlight with nightlight but it’s probability a better word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back