Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update so much nothing so far but understand it’s really complex. Good deal for us and makes it interesting what happens with the mids as we are well stocked. Does it mean worpel to cats for pick 8? I would be keen on that if Bailey comes in to have 5 and 8.
Reid north
Walter suns
McKercher eagles
Duursma eagles
Watson dogs
Curtin hawks
Dees Sanders
Gws osullivan
Hawks caddy

Ins smith Curtin caddy McCabe TJ Dear that’s a lot of tall talent.
There is zero chance if Wce get 2 and 3 they dont pick Curtain

Bailey Smith would be the next best possible acquisition if, as expected, we can't get Harley Reid.
A pick slide from 4 to 5 still allows us to get one of Watson, Curtain, or McKercher. (It appears our #1 target in Duursma will be snapped up by North)

Smith is a proven match winner with 10 years of good football ahead of him. This is the type of bold move that WILL move the needle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would still get one of those with pick 5
Apologies I wasn't supposed to include (as good as he is) McKercher in that list of players. IMO if we're trading in Smith then not having a choice of drafting Watson or Duursma would be a disaster. There's a logjam of mids already and adding those 2 only means that it becomes more ridiculous. We need goal kicking forwards with x-factor that can you know… kick some freaking goals.

Yea of course they would take Curtin. It’s been a long day thanks TylerDurden and BIGHAWK23 and everyone else who will point out my obvious stupidity whilst I am asleep! to help out too. You are obviously stupid.
the hawk BF posters are a tight knit group with many happy to help out, here is my little contribution.

you are obviously stupid. Hope this helps, have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back