Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's about the friendships we make on the way, and at the end of the day isn't that the real trade period?
Season 3 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Not a trade question more a club but have we approached anyone as a assistant coach seeing we have a spare spot from the Chris Newman departure.

Seeing Brett Ratten was appointed as Head of Coaching Performance & Development not as one of the assistant coaches.

Not a trade question more a club but have we approached anyone as a assistant coach seeing we have a spare spot from the Chris Newman departure.

Seeing Brett Ratten was appointed as Head of Coaching Performance & Development not as one of the assistant coaches.
I'm guessing Littlejohn to move across from Box Hill.

Respect please - and you a so-called Hawthorn supporter?

Xavier Ellis had the most possessions of any Hawthorn player in the 2008 GF, he played a magnificent game and, but for Luke Hodge, would probably have been awarded the Norm Smith.

I love Xavier, and will always appreciate what he did for us in 2008.

Wouldn’t stress about McKercher being midfield overkill.

If we drafted him at 4, he’d be the most prodigal pure midfield talent we’d drafted since idk, Xavier Ellis (haha).

It’s up to the rest of the team to step up, because this kid is a freak and he’d be coming for EVERYONES midfield minutes at a significant rate of knots.
I see him playing HHF in the early years, he knows how to kick a goal and man he’s fast. Moore plays closer to goal next year, can see us playing 3 talls in the forward line.

Is there a hypothetical PSD list at the moment? And who sits at the top? Here's some of the current uncontracted players that may have some value if they fall to the PSD...

Henry
Brocky
Massimo
Kozi
Esava
Gresham
McAdam
BZT
Coffield
Wicks
Ralphsmith

What's clear is the club knew exactly what they were doing when Liam Ryan's name came up us a target for us mid-year.

I'd rather have both than have neither.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t stress about McKercher being midfield overkill.

If we drafted him at 4, he’d be the most prodigal pure midfield talent we’d drafted since idk, Xavier Ellis (haha).

It’s up to the rest of the team to step up, because this kid is a freak and he’d be coming for EVERYONES midfield minutes at a significant rate of knots.
Still we don't need another midfielder when we have hardly anyone upfront.

Didn't Franklin agree to go to the Giants and then change his mind last minute?
That's how the Giants told it.

Yep he’s going to north too. 😉

A late first is pretty laughable for someone who has shown only flashes, whilst not averaging a goal a game and barely 10 touches per game.

Any value is based on pure projection ATM, and not based on actual performances.
That is what the draft is. Speculation based on junior football. Brockman is Speculation based on AFL football. So he is worth a pick in the 20 to 25 range.

Well, I think that the Freo interest helped things along.

(Well, that's what I'm choosing to believe).
It is funny that both Brockman and Schultz, whose management are both going with the line that they are going home for family reasons, seem to have their entire family located inside the walls of one particular club.

I'm not that bitter about Brockman, but we could get better value if he considered going Freo.

No way Hawks give so much for Pick-1. If we get 8 from Cats for Worpel we just give 4 & 8 and DGB to Eagles for Pick-1 and KEEP F1.
I rather like the Dogs 5 and Smith for Hawks 4 plus F1 deal.
Worpel not worth a future 1. That F1 to Cats was for their Pick 8, so we could move 8 to WCE for Harley. But then again if we did get pick 8 we could also keep it..

Worpel worth about a pick in the 20-30 range based on recent performances. His foot skills have and always will be a problem that prevent him from being a genuine A grader.

As much as we need elite talent injected into the forwardline, extra talent in the midfield is never a bad thing.
There's not rating Worpel, and then there's nonsense like this. Worpel isn't a great user of the ball but Tim Taranto was the worst ball user in the comp this season and he cost 2 firsts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back