Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me doesn't want to do this because it opens me up to ridicule etc but judging from the way things stand here regarding Bailey, the talks are going very well .... well my own personal opinion is it's 80% done. Don't think today but early next week.

Feel free to incinerate me if we don't get him.
Do you feel the reason it isn't that public is due to it wanting to be done before anything is leaked as to save face for the Dogs if it falls over?

Missed a few thousand posts. Are we expecting the Nathan Carroll deal to go down today or wait till next week?

And what about Ryan O'Keefe? wants to come to us, why are we so slow making this happen. Big game performer in my opinion.
And those itk reckon Leppitch keen as well to move to us

I'm looking forward to Barrett saying hawks clearing out so many older players was tanking, whilst simultaneously saying bringing in older players is tanking

I can just imagine Barrett trying to process how he's going to spin this one negatively!

Star Trek Reaction GIF

The eagles won't be getting picks 2 and 3 for pick 1 and from intel from their supporters they prefer McKercher not Curtin. So Curtin would still be on the board.

1 North - Reid
2 WCE - McKercher
3 North - Watson
4 Dogs - Duursma
5 Hawks - Curtin/Sanders in that scenario

Sanders is absolutely the last player we need out of the top 10.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly don't know. I know we've been asked not to talk about it officially but that's par for the course with most trades.
it would be because of what happened with Dunkley. Dont talk about it until its either done or until the decision comes that it will be otherwise its off completely potentially

Part of me doesn't want to do this because it opens me up to ridicule etc but judging from the way things stand here regarding Bailey, the talks are going very well .... well my own personal opinion is it's 80% done. Don't think today but early next week.

Attachments

• 2g8khm.jpg
    2g8khm.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 122
Bailey Smith is not even the 7th best player in his draft. What makes anyone think he is worth that or better now?

Walsh, Butters, Rozee and maybe King then Smith. Rankine, Blakey, TT, Quaynor all after.

Why would they be that keen on Watson when they have Cody Weightman already. Don’t see it myself, reckon people are off the mark.
Apparently DR’s have said they don’t expect Weightman to fully recover from the concussion he received from running into the Hawthorn brick wall ( nukem) for a another year or 2!

chris jericho festival of friendship GIF by WWE

Actually, if we do get Bailey for the hypothetical trade of a pick slide, watch Purple launch into 'the Hawks had a chance at pick one, but not now, they blew it'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back