Autopsy Round 2 = St Kilda 94-79 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox footy just laughing at the Higgins out of bounds call… there is the issue with the football and umpiring standard!
Unaccountable bullshit that never get called out, it’s amateur and as a professional sport it’s a disgrace.
The standard this year is the worst I’ve seen.
There was one last week the West coast player was a metre out of bounce!!

Hold your head up:
  • IQ
  • Maynard

Pass:
  • McInnis
  • Cameron
  • Cox
  • Frampton
  • McCreery

Not terrible:
  • Elliott
  • Mitchell
  • Hill
  • Shultz
  • Mihocek
  • Lipinski
  • Howe

Terrible:
  • Josh Daicos (No intent, no pressure)
  • Pendlebury (lot of dancing around for no impact)
  • Nick (fumbly)
  • Moore (unlike some of hus team-mates he made an effort, but skills were appalling)
  • Markov (poor pressure)
  • Sidebottom (no impact)
  • DeGoey (Did he play?)
  • Crisp
Fair assessment.
Way wrong on Howe thou.
Did nothing worthy.

That was ridiculous. As l said some of the team decisions before the game and decisions and in game reactions from the coaching staff have been very poor in the first 3 weeks.
How many weeks will it take to see that teams just go around us off HB, and are able to take it all the way to their F50, without much pressure and create scoring opportunities.
Stevie Wonder would be able to see that!!!

And I think if we keep bombing it to their extra in D50 that’ll eventually pay off, right?

“Umpires , no Stevic that’s a positive But Leigh Fisher, ex Saint player 🤔hmmmmmm, bit “🐟 fishy “ in more ways than one ! lol 😛

I shouldn’t have joked pre game about the umpires & FISHER fmd what a disgrace !

Thankful for the last two seasons, but geesh some of these bulls need to be put out to pasture.

WHE, Johnson, Mitchell, Sidebottom, Markov, Cox, Howe, Mihocek.

A lot of deadweight on that list.

Mihochek? Deadweight? Our leading goal-kicker for umpteen years who gets very little key position support?

Your justifiable disappointment in the team is clouding your judgment of individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

20 rounds to go. Only need 13-14 wins to qualify. I'm disappointed at what I've seen so far but I'm not cutting my wrists just yet.
A loss next week, which is likely, will eat up almost half of allowable losses.

I'm at a loss to define where the synergy has gone - not clean handling the ball, ineffectual kicking and the structure seems wobbly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately I think it’s obvious that it’s ONE & DONE and time to make some hard calls on some players on the list.

Not until finals are a mathematical impossibility - which is at least 6 weeks away.

And congratulations to Lachie Neale for his well earned Brownlow last year lol

Go back to sleep sheep.
There is a difference between incompetence and nefariousness.

And generally anyone using “sleep” or “sheep” is a dead giveaway to being an underlying conspiracy theorist anyway.

I’ll leave it at that, Go Pies.

1. A discernible and intelligent game plan.

2. Unconditional effort.

Win, lose, or draw, over the last two years those 2 things were what made me enjoy watching Collingwood games.

It amazes me how quickly they have both disintegrated.

Unfortunately I think it’s obvious that it’s ONE & DONE and time to make some hard calls on some players on the list.

How the hell we find a young top line key forward long term is beyond me though…
The only way Is to sack the recruitment staff who point blank refused to draft them, even a project player. They have screwed the club. Time to show deka the door.

The best umpired games are those were you don’t notice them. If they are to be red hot though all I want is consistency and it applied in the same manner for both sides. Tonight was anything but either of those.

While he wasn’t alone Fisher had some great spots 30-50m off the ball. All went the way of the saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back