Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much.

View attachment 2029434

Not surprised by the behaviour of Ken and Chris Scott.

Racist (witness China antics), animal abuser, hates anyone who dares question him. Why am I not surprised we can add sexist to the list? Yet this is the guy Koch and co. wanted to tie themselves to so desperately. :drunk:

Imagine the speed of posts when he's finally booted..

playing guitar hero GIF by South Park
We could break big footy!

The good news is, even a win this week doesn’t help Hinkley much because it’s only the 14th placed Saints.

We can “respond” all we like this week but it’ll be nothing comparable to beating West Coast in Perth in 2019, the Swans at the SCG last year or Geelong at Kardina this year before they fell in a slump.
I still want to lose. Pressure needs to continue on him to push him out before the soft ***** get around to sacking him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't help but feel in this latest saga that gossipy fish wife Carowhine Wilson has irrevocably damaged Josh Carr and his potential future senior coaching chances (not necessarily at the Port Adelaide Footy Club either)

For being so called concerned about Cuddly Ken's welfare and mental health well being, she and other Hinkley lovers/supporters in the media (and maybe within the inner sanctum at PAFC) have really thrown Carr under the bus these past 48 hours.

I know many of you are not (probably understandably) keen on Josh Carr as your next coach, but I definitely think he does have senior coach potential, even if not at Alberton, he is in a really *ed up position right now.

He probably got lied to/duped by the PAFC board and Kochie like the rest of you proud Port fans were.

I feel genuinely sorry for Carr, he probably wasn't the right choice to be your next coach (favourite sons/club champions very rarely succeed as flag coaches at the club they played for) but this whole crap with Stinkley and Caro and the other media snipers who back KH will possibly damage his ambitions to be a senior coach anywhere, which I think is absolutely disgusting..

Josh Carr I honestly feel is as big a victim of Ken Hinkley and your club's faceless board of incompetent crum bums, he definitely doesn't deserve to be tarred with the same brush as Kinkley.

I think it would be an low life move from Ken himself if he leaked the Josh Carr slander to Caro and Footy Assified media
I'm certain if he himself didn't, his manager would.

Wait... Did Josh carr say something about Caroline "I look like a dried prune" Wilson?

The good news is, even a win this week doesn’t help Hinkley much because it’s only the 14th placed Saints.

We can “respond” all we like this week but it’ll be nothing comparable to beating West Coast in Perth in 2019, the Swans at the SCG last year or Geelong at Kardina this year before they fell in a slump.
All leading to another battering by Bevo at home.

It's coming.
Angry Half Baked GIF

Last edited:

We could play an under 12s team with covid and if we win the media would be all about how "the players did it for Ken" and "where are the haters now?".

If he makes it to the Bulldogs game he needs to be booed every time he's on screen, even if we're somehow 100 points up. I wonder where the mics are at Marvel and if we could get a loud group in there this week

I can't help but feel in this latest saga that gossipy fish wife Carowhine Wilson has irrevocably damaged Josh Carr and his potential future senior coaching chances (not necessarily at the Port Adelaide Footy Club either)

For being so called concerned about Cuddly Ken's welfare and mental health well being, she and other Hinkley lovers/supporters in the media (and maybe within the inner sanctum at PAFC) have really thrown Carr under the bus these past 48 hours.

I know many of you are not (probably understandably) keen on Josh Carr as your next coach, but I definitely think he does have senior coach potential, even if not at Alberton, he is in a really *ed up position right now.

He probably got lied to/duped by the PAFC board and Kochie like the rest of you proud Port fans were.

I feel genuinely sorry for Carr, he probably wasn't the right choice to be your next coach (favourite sons/club champions very rarely succeed as flag coaches at the club they played for) but this whole crap with Stinkley and Caro and the other media snipers who back KH will possibly damage his ambitions to be a senior coach anywhere, which I think is absolutely disgusting..

Josh Carr I honestly feel is as big a victim of Ken Hinkley and your club's faceless board of incompetent crum bums, he definitely doesn't deserve to be tarred with the same brush as Kinkley.

I think it would be an low life move from Ken himself if he leaked the Josh Carr slander to Caro and Footy Assified media
The more they start to throw Carr under the bus, the more I come back around to wanting him as coach.

If he's got the current admin off side he must be doing something right.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That ship has sailed.
He's still getting it though. Koch and co. will firstly try to ride it out like previous times. If that doesn't work, they'll announce he's 'handing over the reigns' end of year. If that doesn't placate the masses, it's then either he goes immediately or they'll try to pretend they aren't hiding him from supporters, by having his 'farewell game' by an away game. There's no way in hell they want to risk him being jeered at a 'Ken saved Port' celebration Koch will try to turn him finally going into.

Until he's gone I don't trust it that he will be, but if he's going I can't see it before the season is done. Koch's ego just won't take the optics of crowds flooding back to home games when the millstone of Hinkley is gone. I'd be getting a 3 day Membership, for this year, this week if he was sacked. There's enough in the same situation to destroy the illusion of Ken was saving the club and stability was great, with large crowd increases, to ensure it doesn't happen. Work from what makes Koch look good and keeps his ego stroked and you can see the paths most likely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back