Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What else would you like em to fund? Delicious pastries are more of an essential service than most bs corporate wank that produces nothing of value.
Oh i wasnt being sarcastic.

It's a government funded conspiracy to turn us all into useless fat fukcs too busy inhaling delicious pastries to challenge them on anything.

It's a government funded conspiracy to turn us all into useless fat fukcs too busy inhaling delicious pastries to challenge them on anything.
If I’m going, that’s how I want to go.

You sell out your left-wing comrades in a sec for a delicious pain au chocolat wouldn't ya mate

Mate, I’d sell those losers out for a Gregg’s pasty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably a bit heavy but I don't mind seeing severe penalties for this. Circa £2M dollars of cost is alot, I would hope there is some penalty for that sort of damage.

It's a reductive overview anyway. There's a balance between keeping the lights on and transitioning to renewables. The economics are moving in the direction of renewables rapidly anyway. That's happening without protests, the protests do not help in any way or form.

Lol $2m is nothing when the gov finds new ways to throw that and much more away on a minute by minute basis.

I think these protests don’t really achieve anything , but only because the powers that be have skewed everything so that they can’t achieve anything.

Oh i wasnt being sarcastic.

IMG_6222.jpeg

Lol $2m is nothing when the gov finds new ways to throw that and much more away on a minute by minute basis.

I think these protests don’t really achieve anything , but only because the powers that be have skewed everything so that they can’t achieve anything.

View attachment 2053075

I couldn't count the amount of times I have watched this episode, and yet when I saw it the other day, it was the first time I realised that the guy in the background has a Planet of the Apes T-Shirt on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back