Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Old age and Cheeseburgers are the most likely to knock off Biden and Trump. Both would have to be 50/50 at this point.

Edit: Though funnily enough the Trump assassination will help Biden more than Trump.

Trump supporters are gonna get out to vote for Trump regardless. Democrats who don't care for Biden more likely to go vote now everyone thinks this will help Trump.

I don't know why you all say Trump is in bad health. He's had tests done. His results are terrific. He's had people tell him they've never seen results this good.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
"after they tried to kill me, I spoke to the doctors, they said - very smart doctors these guys, you don't know how smart they are they go to the best universities and hospitals to learn how to be doctors - they said, 'mister president, in all the times I've seen gunshot victims, and I've seen a lot of them, So Many of Them, nobody has ever come this close to dying and been so strong and healthy afterwards.' and they showed me, on a graph, full of numbers and lines and told me that only someone with exceptional health could survive that bullet wound"

It's a digital world breakdown! this is why you should've listened to nanna & always keep a couple hunge in cash around the house.
Yeah but then when your nan passes and she keeps 15k in the mattress it mysteriously goes missing and the choice is either huge family dispute or just suck it up and move on it wasn't your money anyway.

All I know is it wasn't our part of the family who took it.

This will be Australia shortly wrt climate protests, pro Palestine protests, basically anything the government cronies profit by protests. Sickening really. Planning to cause public nuisance. **** me. There are at least hundreds of pedophiles in the same country who have been handed lesser sentences. Useful idiot right wingers will cheerlead this judiciary-by-corporate interest action. Oh well. Guess it's been nice living in what at least amounted to a facade of a free world for a few years.

Conspiring to mildly inconvenience the public by causing a delay for a few minutes, in the name of preventing global destruction

Glasses No GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Meanwhile every day there's a story about some rapist getting a lesser sentence.

Yeah but then when your nan passes and she keeps 15k in the mattress it mysteriously goes missing and the choice is either huge family dispute or just suck it up and move on it wasn't your money anyway.

All I know is it wasn't our part of the family who took it.

First in rule

Old age and Cheeseburgers are the most likely to knock off Biden and Trump. Both would have to be 50/50 at this point.

Edit: Though funnily enough the Trump assassination will help Biden more than Trump.

Trump supporters are gonna get out to vote for Trump regardless. Democrats who don't care for Biden more likely to go vote now everyone thinks this will help Trump.

You’re right, the winners are those that get their party members out to vote.

Almost nobody changes sides. There are very few swing voters. Just those that bother to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conspiring to mildly inconvenience the public by causing a delay for a few minutes, in the name of preventing global destruction

Glasses No GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Meanwhile every day there's a story about some rapist getting a lesser sentence.

Yeah but rapists come from disadvantage or represent some minority. Have some empathy meighty.

Last edited:

This will be Australia shortly wrt climate protests, pro Palestine protests, basically anything the government cronies profit by protests. Sickening really. Planning to cause public nuisance. **** me. There are at least hundreds of pedophiles in the same country who have been handed lesser sentences. Useful idiot right wingers will cheerlead this judiciary-by-corporate interest action. Oh well. Guess it's been nice living in what at least amounted to a facade of a free world for a few years.

That’s absurd. I dislike these types of protests as I don’t think they’re effective for the annoyance they cause but jail terms for conspiring to delay traffic?

Where’s the life sentences being given out to whatever morons are responsible for the never ending roadworks that never ever seem to fix roads? The ****wit cops who always block lanes with their cars when they could just pull over somewhere it won’t cripple peak traffic.

That’s absurd. I dislike these types of protests as I don’t think they’re effective for the annoyance they cause but jail terms for conspiring to delay traffic?

Where’s the life sentences being given out to whatever morons are responsible for the never ending roadworks that never ever seem to fix roads? The ****wit cops who always block lanes with their cars when they could just pull over somewhere it won’t cripple peak traffic.
Someone made a point that Pussy Riot got a 2 year prison sentence for protesting against Putin and this was held up as peak authoritarianism. We seem totally unable to reckon with worse happening in the west, I'd suggest because it's easier to vilify a dictator than the grey blur of insidious corporate interest that controls our society. "Oil" isn't a guy we can point to and say "he is evil".

I'm convinced Just Stop Oil is a psy-op by Big Oil. Their aim seems to be to make people so angry that they think "well if these are the people against oil then maybe oil ain't so bad".
I thought this myself for a bit but I've checked myself and refuse to blame the protesters, who, if they do literally anything, will be called annoying by people who will always side with corporate interests in the PR war because they don't like the idea of mild inconvenience or women with with blue hair or whatever.

I thought this myself for a bit but I've checked myself and refuse to blame the protesters, who, if they do literally anything, will be called annoying by people who will always side with corporate interests in the PR war because they don't like the idea of mild inconvenience or women with with blue hair or whatever.
This didn't sound like a mild inconvenience to me. These people don't help the cause at all, all they do is piss off people.

Screenshot_20240719-205658.png

This didn't sound like a mild inconvenience to me. These people don't help the cause at all, all they do is piss off people.

Are you Port Adelaide President David Koch?

Yeah the thing is though that there will be people who are against any protest, and people who will always support protesters, but most people lie somewhere in the middle and it seems they are deliberately trying to alienate that middle.

Blocking roads is particularly dangerous. If you're heading in to town to grab beers with your mates then its an inconvenience, but if you're the only available area ambulance heading to a heart attack victim it could literally be life or death.

View attachment 2052559

5 years you reckon? For that? Fossil fuel companies redirect billions of public subsidies into the pockets of a few en route to creating the climate crisis which will displace and kill countless humans. I don't think what these people did or planned to do matters at all compared to that.

5 years you reckon? For that? Fossil fuel companies redirect billions of public subsidies into the pockets of a few en route to creating the climate crisis which will displace and kill countless humans. I don't think what these people did or planned to do matters at all compared to that.
It's probably a bit heavy but I don't mind seeing severe penalties for this. Circa £2M dollars of cost is alot, I would hope there is some penalty for that sort of damage.

It's a reductive overview anyway. There's a balance between keeping the lights on and transitioning to renewables. The economics are moving in the direction of renewables rapidly anyway. That's happening without protests, the protests do not help in any way or form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back