Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

What instruction does nicks give to our players when the games are close?
I assume ROB was told to fall down at the ruck contest and grab your opponent so he gets a free

Faaaaaark… serious get rid of this useless piece of shit..

Not a leaders arseh*le.. not even an AFL standard player..

Another 1 possession last quarter when the game was on the line from this so called “leader”..

What a fxxkn joke:
View attachment 2067553
Not even 1 *****tackle from our supposed 1st choice pressure small forward and leader.

Lachlan Murphy has kicked 7 goals this season and had 6 games with under 10 disposals. The fact that he's an automatic selection and a part of our leadership group is absolutely disgraceful.
Nicks will never admit he made a poor decision, so he has to play him. Could be the most arrogant, narcissistic coach we have had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty to like from today but as usual an incompetent coach cost us.

Good: Rachelle, Thilthorpe, Taylor

Bad: No answer for Cameron need to get Murray back to full fitness.

Ugly: Curtin coming on with literally under 5 mins to play is inexcusable.

I'd also like to point out this isn't Nicks first bad sub decision can't remember the game but we made the sub at half time and immediately got an injury.

Special mention for the game Thilthorp was sub Nicks is just lucky that man is extremely talented and we played the Saints

Nicks was smart enough to lose a game by delaying the onset of Curtin and taking Dawson off, knowing that we would like pick 4... or was it just stupidity?, with a chance of beating the cats at Geelong since the last 21 year? A good effort by the boys, regardless. I expected a larger loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back