Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

An exciting game but you always knew how it was going to end.
I thought Berry did some good things today.
I thought Laird did well at HBF on Meyers, nice to see him out of the midfield
Jeremey Cameron got away from us unfortunately
TT did plenty of good work
In the 2nd half, it looked like two different rules for holding the ball

Murray was terrible today and was trailing Cameron all day, why didn’t he try Worrall on him. I thought that would be a better match up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
All Murray had to do in the last was put it into space and Murphy would’ve walked into a goal, once we fluffed that opportunity surely every fan whose been following this group in the past 2-3 years knew we’d lose

Last edited:
What a snowflake response. You give an 19 year old kid with only played 4 full quarters of football as an impact player? Your a bloody fool.

Refusing to play the kid until you've crushed his confidence is certainly one way of 'taking a risk'.

What a **** face.

Just sack this ****ing useless coach now. We have talent on our list but he is actively ****ing up any chance of us achieving any success.
The treatment of Curtin is disgraceful. When he requests a trade we had better not hear any trash from the club questioning the character and integrity of this kid. Nicks is destroying the poor kids confidence and career. Just **** off Nicks. Hawks have gone past us, west coast are looking better and even ****ing north can beat Richmond. Sack this fraud now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad - has almost 24 more hitouts yet had 20 less clearances. Will never go anywhere with the current ruck / midfield set up.

How on earth did we go -20 in clearance with such an inside heavy midfield mix?

Lots of positives. Like I keep saying, we are there and there abouts. We just need a good ruck, a big bodied mid and perhaps a key defender. HOWEVER, there were some fundamentally moronic moments by the coach that makes me think either he’s tanking, or he’s just not that smart. And honestly, I don’t think he’s smart enough to think of tanking in any case. Dawson was clearly injured which is why he was on the sidelines in that final 10 minutes, but THAT’s when (at the very latest) Curtin should have been subbed in. But then you put the injured Dawson on the ground and move him forward?? WTF? The subbing was THE most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen in footy (next to the injured Tom Lynch sub) but putting Dawson where the ball wasn’t was a close second. I don’t want Curtin to ask for a trade. I want Nicks to be traded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back