Autopsy A win for the true believers - swans down pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Very stupid for him to mention the 50 given what happened earlier in the season!

And for the record, the Fox Footy commentators agreed that McCartin was heading back to the mark when the Collingwood player decided to play on.
He’s launched into:

• the non 50
  • the deliberates
  • home ground decisions

It’s so rare to hear a coach launch into umps the way McRae just did.

Lucky Errol woke up last quarter.
Yes, florent fumbles ground balls all the time
Glad to have Parker back.

He’s launched into:

• the non 50
  • the deliberates
  • home ground decisions

It’s so rare to hear a coach launch into umps the way McRae just did.
world of warcraft legion GIF

Cometh the moment cometh the man.

ISAAC HEENEY IS A ****ING COLOSSUS
Not just him. Grundy, Rowie, Chad, Ollie ( who never stopped trying all game), Adams, Jordan & Gulden

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was convinced the pies would get the lead back and win, it was a tough watch. What a win, massive win.. McCartin nearly pissed it down the drain for us at the end with a brain fade.. Shocked Williamson didn't pay the 50, he generally hates us.

On CET-AL00 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Come on. I'm not thrilled with it but the coaches changed a few things up both before and during the game.
McDonald should not have played back. A natural forward who has kicked over 25 goals. What a stupendous **** up. If you want to win you always depend on the forwards. The reality is if you take one away you diminish the group. Stupid. Horse went defensive from bounce1.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seriously the McCartin not called free was one of the biggest non events of the year he went back and during that movement Pies played on. The Cox out of bounds was dodgy as hell the Moore one should be paid every day.
Honestly, the way the insufficient intent was umpired tonight was the way it should be. If you want to play with the safety of the boundary, you need to make 100% sure it works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very very smart tap on then shepherd by Amartey right near the end.

And a very very cheap hit to Heeney’s head by the quackiest of all duckers N Daicos - that should have been fifty but we didn’t hear the commentators talking about that.
Heeney was asking the question too by the looks of the video.

McKray comments about the 'it should have been a 50' malarky

Collingwood coach Craig McRae has sensationally claimed umpires would've paid a 50m penalty to his side in the final seconds, had the game been played at the MCG tonight.

McRae was asked about a final-minute play which saw Sydney's Tom McCartin overrun the mark following a mark to Dan McStay 65m out from Collingwood's goal.

"I reckon if it was at the MCG it would've been paid. There's definitely a home ground advantage," he told reporters.

"I thought it was a 50m penalty to the letter of the law."

McRae said he expects the AFL to come out and admit to the umpiring errors in the coming days.

Collingwood coach Craig McRae has sensationally claimed umpires would've paid a 50m penalty to his side in the final seconds, had the game been played at the MCG tonight.

McRae was asked about a final-minute play which saw Sydney's Tom McCartin overrun the mark following a mark to Dan McStay 65m out from Collingwood's goal.

"I reckon if it was at the MCG it would've been paid. There's definitely a home ground advantage," he told reporters.

McRae said he expects the AFL to come out and admit to the umpiring errors in the coming days.

Mcrae admits Pies have a massive advantage in a grand final ....bit like last year when advantage was paid

This is the same Collingwood that only won against North because a blatant 50 wasn’t paid..this one probably was 50 but it’s hardly blatant!

They have a good nerve to whinge about umps the way they ride them at home either

At least he publicly complains - more than we do. And we’ve been on the end of some shockers

This is the same Collingwood that only won against North because a blatant 50 wasn’t paid..this one probably was 50 but it’s hardly blatant!

They have a good nerve to whinge about umps the way they ride them at home either
Cox went over the mark when Blakey had a kick at goal. McRae comes across fairly petulant.

I can't believe we won that! That last 15 minutes was amazing and was how we were playing when we were winning.

I'll put my hand up and admit I thought we were gone in that last quarter. I'm normally someone that always thinks we are a chance, but after the last couple of weeks and the way we had played tonight, I thought that was it.

I'm hoping that win will instill some confidence back in the team and get our season back on track. Things might just click again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy A win for the true believers - swans down pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back