Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

JB said last week that "There is no team in the comp that shit the bed like North Melbourne do". Of course we've known that for years, but here's yet another example.

Until we can actually finish teams off and stop run ons of opposition goals we are going nowhere near. Other teams realise they are never out of it, feels like its been going on for about 10 years now.

I don’t care that we lost.
I care that our weakness is there laying bare to see. Leadership.

Luke and Jy. Take a bow.
Jy kicking it off ground at stoppage was so dumb. As was his no look left foot blast just before - commented on by callers. Leadership = composure. We dont have it. His decision making is really poor.

Charlie Comben. **** me! What a terrible game. Who leaves Oscar Allen wide open to chase Ryan and give him an option!

Clarko needs to come down hard on them and make more hard decisions on some absolute ball butchers and **** them off!!!

Starting with the two ****ing captains
People keep banging on about McKercher but that was a shocking a 30+ disposal game you get.

Kid has a pea heart too. Soft at the contest. He is the quintessential crab footballer…… yes I said it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it back, we’re nowhere near good enough to even think about shooting that far up the ladder next year to ponder finals.

Pretty weak as **** finish to the season, we needed that marked improvement in numbers and it’s fallen short of even a moderate expectation I had for the team by seasons end.

We need to stop reading up about ourselves, all Australian, team of the future, youngest best list & get over it ..
Stop drinking your own bath water north …
You are still rubbish!

Without hard work at changing what makes us so bad, none of these things will come to fruition. None.

our bottom 8-10 players are soft, unskilled and piss weak.

Until we keep turning the list over and get some mental toughness every coach in the league is going to tell their players at 3/4 time you can over run these soft campaigners - they’ll fold like toilet paper..

Until we can actually finish teams off and stop run ons of opposition goals we are going nowhere near. Other teams realise they are never out of it, feels like its been going on for about 10 years now.

It's been going on since the late Pagan years tbh.

The only coach it didn't really happen under to any frequent degree was Laidley

It's as much a part of our culture as anything and has been for decades.

West Coast didn’t win that, that was a deadset stupid choke littered by epic brain fades.

Who is the defensive coach? How many idiots kept punching the ball to the hot spot in the D50.

They might have won the game, but they were far from the better side today. The result stings because we shouldn’t lose that, but in the long run they look in better shape than West Coast.

Need to cut out the dumb mistakes.

Too many blokes trying to punch the ball on in the last 2 minutes instead of taking the tackle and stoppage.
EXACTLY! Grab the ball , take the tackle !
Umps will never call HtB in that situation!!! You heck wits

Duursma never touched the footy , never again sub
When you have peanut coach sending him to rot in a foward pocket, what do you expect?

For all the silverware Clarko has, he makes some truly shit decisions at selection and on gameday

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back